why do retards go into Medical School in the US?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
You need to be a tortured dog to go in a med school in that country, you literally will start earning money at 31-33yo jfl nit even talking about how med school there is the hardest anywhere else in the world with the most stressful and long residencies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Warlow, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
Being assured of upper class status at 33 isn’t bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: litaz, bladeeout, sytyl and 8 others
It basically requires rich parents to pay for that much schooling, or insane loans. It's basically assurance that only smart elites can make it thru all of it.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Danish_Retard
Why lol? I will study for 6 sjx years and move to 3rd world country and Butcher people there(this is a joke)

1 meeks

I shouldn't say this anymore because I made a post about being a doctor yesterday lol

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Gazzamogga, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
Being assured of upper class status at 33 isn’t bad tbh
it is bad lmao, your prime is ended and yiu spend long hours in you hospital earning so much money that you don't even have enough free time to use. All studies have shown that happiness doesn't increase above middle class, it's only the hussle for money that makes people happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Warlow, Deleted member 9837 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sytyl, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
You need to have money before 30 otherwise u r fucked

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, piscicide, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Chadelite and TsarTsar444
jfl at reading these autistic studies

I read these things very carefully, I'm just curious because it makes sense in a certain way (once you have too much of something you don't know how to appreciate it) and appreciating something is part of the satisfaction in life.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I read these things very carefully, I'm just curious because it makes sense in a certain way (once you have too much of something you don't know how to appreciate it) and appreciating something is part of the satisfaction in life.
Most of these studies are straight up bs. But go ahead, waste your time idc

not only that but once you have everything you wanted you have nothing more to pursue, like for instance i was very exited beifre i bought a flag ship phone, now that i have it already it's just given to me, i don't appreciate it anymore. It's the hustle for money that gives dopamine and not already being rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Azoriko
not only that but once you have everything you wanted you have nothing more to pursue, like for instance i was very exited beifre i bought a flag ship phone, now that i have it already it's just given to me, i don't appreciate it anymore. It's the hustle for money that gives dopamine and not already being rich

for sure, when i was a kid i couldn't watched every show i wanted whenever i wanted, so by the time the show was on i was excited to the fucking roof, been waiting for this all day. a very important part of life is the expectation (for good things) you just know how to appreciate it more.

• +1
It’s a poor career for anyone who needs to save for surgeries while they’re young. Otherwise it’s guaranteed upper middle class lifestyle, not bad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Vvvvxxxx and Deathrasher42
It’s a poor career for anyone who needs to save for surgeries while they’re young. Otherwise it’s guaranteed upper middle class lifestyle, not bad tbh.
Yoy do realise it's still stressful af when you work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ded srs. My dad knows a lot of guys that actually go to med school in another country, go back to U.S, and find work in their 20s.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Ded srs. My dad knows a lot of guys that actually go to med school in another country, go back to U.S, and find work in their 20s.
you can't work as an foreign doc in the US, you need to past some hard tests that last a year and then you need to redo residency

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you can't work as an foreign doc in the US, you need to past some hard tests that last a year and then you need to redo residency
there some loopholes or something idk. I can ask him later & pm you if really care

• +1
Yoy do realise it's still stressful af when you work
Light triad if you can’t handle someone dying. It beats construction. Or any other job where your body gets fucked.

Docs in the US are overpriced as fuck, maybe worthed.
Until some somali with his "doc diploma" and a bit of affirmative action ends up being your boss. The US is degeneracy.

there some loopholes or something idk. I can ask him later & pm you if really care
I know jews who did studies paid by the army and then didn't work the required years for the army, everything is possible in that shithole of US.

Last edited:
It’s kinda intuitive
Once Financial security and comfort are achieved there are still other social and mental obstacles that money alone can’t overcome

You can get into medical school straight out of HS and become a doctor (residency finished) by 24/25.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and RealSurgerymax
Cause status

Some people want to become doctors and are willing to sacrifice a portion of their life for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and TsarTsar444
Some people want to become doctors and are willing to sacrifice a portion of their life for it.
thats different, im talking about people who go for money or status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl
It basically requires rich parents to pay for that much schooling, or insane loans. It's basically assurance that only smart elites can make it thru all of it.

Don't they offer any scholarship for the poor med students?