Why do retards here keep claiming average zoomer height is 6'3?

D

Deleted member 46063

I have 3 balls
And you basement dwellers believe him, fucking retards. There is a single 6'2 guy in my class and he Towers over everybody by at least 2 Inches, I'm at 6 foot the second tallest and height-mog around 70% of guys when going outside. 6'3 my ass

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, MaxillaMaxing, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Not everybody lives in gookland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, HeightPilledum, Sanguinius and 3 others
And you basement dwellers believe him, fucking retards. There is a single 6'2 guy in my class and he Towers over everybody by at least 2 Inches, I'm at 6 foot the second tallest and height-mog around 70% of guys when going outside. 6'3 my ass
It's 6'2 + not everyone lives in Kuala Lumpur

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Daniel Plainview, datboijj and 1 other person
its 181 cm in baltics and maybe 183 cm in netherlands average

in europe even less

framelets and victims of klinefelter syndrome cant judge

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Mathematical average is meaningless. 5'2 janitors are not in the competition. Look at the average slayer height.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, HeightPilledum, Pandora and 6 others
Mathematical average is meaningless. 5'2 janitors are not in the competition. Look at the average slayer height.
средний русак вообще 177 см где то
джфль

i am born 1992 and was always one of the tallest in germany with 6 feet

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 46063
.Org is so delousional and Allergic to statistics

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
I already explained this, from your own perspective people that are your height will actually appear 2 inches taller then you, thats where this misconception comes from.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Jfl making this a funny situation wont change anything my son. U know very well how true this is . Literally i cannot fathom how one can deny it . I am indian and going out i find so many indians taller or my height its just pure average from a basic day to day aspect. I am 5'11 at night and walk with straightest back. No joke man. Their is no reason so many people have same experience as mine and only short guys or insecure tall guys reject this reality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and HeightPilledum
Avg height is like 5'9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and datboijj
Jfl making this a funny situation wont change anything my son. U know very well how true this is . Literally i cannot fathom how one can deny it . I am indian and going out i find so many indians taller or my height its just pure average from a basic day to day aspect. I am 5'11 at night and walk with straightest back. No joke man. Their is no reason so many people have same experience as mine and only short guys or insecure tall guys reject this reality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, HeightPilledum, horizontallytall and 2 others
Haha , now ur gonna get the jfl trophy showered by coping retards here. Haha so funny
Yes Ik I’m a comedian

Either way the average height for zoomers is not 6’2 anywhere in the world whatsoever no many how many anecdotes you or anyone else on this website likes to say lol

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, horizontallytall and LampPostPrime
im 6'3 and its so fukn funny when these guys says the avg hieght is 6 feetplus, these guys are fkn trolling or only notice and zoom in on men who are taller. They will be on a college campus and say look all these tall men, and its 80 men who are 6 feet plus surrounded by 900 men in front of the campus.

"Just use a heavily edited youtuber's Video being in the tallest country in the world" as Proof theory
Ok, Mehmet

Nigga he's 180 cm at best 6'4 in mumbai aka england, i made a thread on it. people are so gullible.

avg is 5'10.5 in the worst cases

Ur cope is too high. Its not average yeah but like 20 out 100 are 6ft here where i live in india. I will literally make a video and add it in the thread tonight @Kamui

I already explained this, from your own perspective people that are your height will actually appear 2 inches taller then you, thats where this misconception comes from.
yeah rob paul also discussed that once