Why do rices rope for doing bad in school?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Everytime I see someone rope for bad grades, it's always a rice. It's never a cumskin or bbc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™, normie_joe, GabachoCopium and 11 others
They lost the hunger games and are doomed to starve in their shithole country...
Nah but really here exams are treated like literally hunger games only for the best students to shift to the other country because there is literally no policy,job or facility here:feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and klip11
They lost the hunger games and are doomed to starve in their shithole country...
Yeah but I have read about this happening in Japan and Taiwan and South Korea. Those are all 1st world countries.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and h111
Probably from expectations from parents that if they don't dominate in school and become doctors then their lives are worthless

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Ricky212, AutisticGymcel and 5 others
Probably from expectations from parents that if they don't dominate in school and become doctors then their lives are worthless
Would be better to learn martial arts and become a karate mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bakpaokukus, <6PSLcel and BeanletMogger
Everytime I see someone rope for bad grades, it's always a rice. It's never a cumskin or bbc.
IMG 5079

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, klip11 and BeanletMogger
Asian parents pressuring them into suicide

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and klip11
Because you retards dick suck east asia like its the second roman empire. the asians are the most soulless, inhumane race. even more than blacks. from their ancient literature, to their treatment of children. they teach deception and social manipulation. to be conforming and not compassionate. enjoy your subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Slavusz, Chadeep and 4 others
Would be better to learn martial arts and become a karate mogger
Thats what i did
I wish i never quit i regret it everyday
Ironically i quit to foxus on exams

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
They brought shame and dishonor to their families.
White and black families - no concept of honor!

Because you retards dick suck east asia like its the second roman empire. the asians are the most soulless, inhumane race. even more than blacks. from their ancient literature, to their treatment of children. they teach deception and social manipulation. to be conforming and not compassionate. enjoy your subhumans
so true bro

They brought shame and dishonor to their families.
White and black families - no concept of honor!
Shame and dishonor just for bad grades??

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
being really educated is part of their culture your like a failure and putting shame on your family

no doctor or engineer or lawyer=no value
in asia

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and BeanletMogger
Make a thread on why you think Thomas Crooks wanted to kill Trump.

Can't you just be a used car salesman like cumskins?
Its a culture thing. Asian parents tend to have high expectations for their children. Its one of the reasons why boys in china were favoured over girls because boys are worth more economically when it was one child policy.

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and klip11
Because of their parents pressuring them to become doctors and engineers and that if they don’t, their lives are worthless. Gooks have no soul. Their societies completely lack compassion.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and BeanletMogger
Their countries mog the hell out of most European countries besides Scandinavia

well, Asian parents are fucking faggots. They would pressure their kids to be a doctor/lawyer/engineer/etc. and strictly demands them to studyceling 24/7. And when their kids roped out of depression and stress, they still have the nerve to ask why is their cucked ricecel kids ended up like this.

• +1
Imagine being told all youre life to study, study, being beat up for not getting straight As, talked all the time about being a failure, and ofc having no friends and looking like shit because of how bad the environment you grew in was, literally having nothing good in youre life who wouldnt sui

• +1
It's a psychological thing, you're psychologically wired to internalise the standards that your parents set for you.

The pressure is especially bad if you've grown up with it.

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and klip11
well, Asian parents are fucking faggots. They would pressure their kids to be a doctor/lawyer/engineer/etc. and strictly demands them to studyceling 24/7. And when their kids roped out of depression and stress, they still have the nerve to ask why is their cucked ricecel kids ended up like this.
Bruce Lee wasn't a lawyer

Bruce Lee wasn't a lawyer
ye, he was a fucking martialartmaxxed giga chang and is considered the founding father of MMA instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Ultimate Subhuman™
  • +1
ye, he was a fucking martialartmaxxed giga chang and is considered the founding father of MMA instead
Just start your own martial arts bro

I think it’s because their parents are very strict and shame them for not doing well in school, so when they fail they feel as if they failed life

• +1