Why do sandniggers have this intense stare?

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
They don’t really have bug eyes because that’s an Indian feature. But some can have almond eyes that have this aggressive gaze. Even worse the zoomers all have permed hair, weird beards etc

You can tell the difference between a Palestinian and a jew

Palestinians: Aquiline nose, Wide mouth, long head, straight hair and almond eyes with an angry look

Jews: Aquiline nose, small mouth, short head, curly hair and round eyes with a squinted empathetic look

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, Shade91, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others
Jews are good looking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, Shade91, zurzolo and 5 others
They don’t really have bug eyes because that’s an Indian feature. But some can have almond eyes that have this aggressive gaze. Even worse the zoomers all have permed hair, weird beards etc

Palestinians: Aquiline nose, Wide mouth, long head, straight hair and almond eyes with an angry look

Jews: Aquiline nose, small mouth, short head, curly hair and round eyes with a squinted empathetic look
who's in your avi?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo

Super high t bhai!

• +1
Due to spotting a goat in the distance

• +1
Yeah my mother and aunt told me that i can express myself with just one look and that me being silent is a halo and that they thought many girls were catcalling me because of that

JFL at believing women actually catcall :forcedsmile:

Why don't you go and ask them: "Why you people have so intense stare?"
 ddee2483 efa5 4379 b747 f106e632e902

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
They look like low-iq aggressive animals to me, they are like chimpanzees

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
They look like low-iq aggressive animals to me, they are like chimpanzees
Their reputation is ruined. If they were non muslim the west would see them as indigenous jews but they converted to Islam for thousands of years and people are brainwashed into thinking they are the invaders who took over jewish lands when in reality the average Palestinian dude scores like more than 80% Levantine. But again, if they were secular the west would still hate them coz they’re brown. Like Jesus for example was a sand nigger