Why do shitskins always blame their race for them being ugly

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
No nigger you just have complete dearth of harmony and bones. Imagine blaming bvlls who fought invading forces, civil wars, great plagues etc. to give birth to you and you blame them cos youre a complete genetic deadend. Prime example of this is that @CFW432 who saw gracile indid bvlls fuck "his fair and lovely" skin sister everyday while he masturbated to her moans behind closed doors. This shitskin then somehow convinces himself that to be as pale as his sister is ideal and that if he was as pale as his whore of a sis he would have conquered indus valley while conveniently ignoring his fucked up nose and harmony. Biggest irony he is top 2 percentile skin lightness for his country :lul::lul: .The same kind of faggot who tells people like salludon to bleach themselves while making muh cowpiss jokes when his dick literally got circumcised and traumatised at age 2.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Vermilioncore and BearBoy
E1AB84C0 8B9E 4C90 AAD5 7C22B70F9B46

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I don’t really care if you cry
I don’t really should never lie

• JFL
Reactions: juste
He is indeed an abused dog.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 23558
IMG 9371

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
No nigger you just have complete dearth of harmony and bones. Imagine blaming bvlls who fought invading forces, civil wars, great plagues etc. to give birth to you and you blame them cos youre a complete genetic deadend. Prime example of this is that @CFW432 who saw gracile indid bvlls fuck "his fair and lovely" skin sister everyday while he masturbated to her moans behind closed doors. This shitskin then somehow convinces himself that to be as pale as his sister is ideal and that if he was as pale as his whore of a sis he would have conquered indus valley while conveniently ignoring his fucked up nose and harmony. Biggest irony he is top 2 percentile skin lightness for his country :lul::lul: .The same kind of faggot who tells people like salludon to bleach themselves while making muh cowpiss jokes when his dick literally got circumcised and traumatised at age 2.

No nigger you just have complete dearth of harmony and bones. Imagine blaming bvlls who fought invading forces, civil wars, great plagues etc. to give birth to you and you blame them cos youre a complete genetic deadend.
Nigger your cowpiss drinking dalit gangraping ancestors didn't fight shit, don't act lmao. You are literally a skinnyfat brahmin twig that downs cow piss and dung like it's a 2 topping medium pizza at dominoes that's on sale, with what strength did you or your ancestors fight anyone? I actually have literal kamma and rajput ancestry proven by dna tests lmao, don't talk about "muh fighting". The only thing you've ever fought is the urge to gangrape some poor 80 year old dalit woman. :lul: :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Prime example of this is that @CFW432 who saw gracile indid bvlls fuck "his fair and lovely" skin sister everyday while he masturbated to her moans behind closed doors.

My sister only likes lightskin chadpreets and MENA nibbas, her words not mine :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Muh shitskin indic bulls skin burn if they touch my sister because they are as dirty and impure as is the color of their skin :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Sorry, you guys never had a chance. :lul::lul::lul:

Biggest irony he is top 2 percentile skin lightness for his country
Lmao I knew indians were black but I didn't know they were vantablack, lmao yall be some andamnese lookin nibbas if i'm the "top 2 percentile lightness" for India.

The same kind of faggot who tells people like salludon to bleach themselves while making muh cowpiss jokes when his dick literally got circumcised and traumatised at age 2.

Lmao nigger, salla is literally lighter than me and where I WANT to be after bleaching. Why would I ever tell him to bleach. And I don't know why you think u can make fun of our dick, your women literally can't get enough of muslim cock, that's why you guys started crying about this "Muh love jihad" thing. Let me ask any of the south Asian Muslims on here, is there anything that's the equivalent of this "love jihad" thing? Ive heard about this "muh bhagwa love trap", but that's literally a new trending thing I know that ugly blackskinned Hindus came up with to cope with their sisters slobbering over muslim cock for so long:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Your ramblings are those of some insecure abused kutta that's mad cause his ancestors were slaves on the rice paddies of mine :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: stay mad nigga😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Nigger your cowpiss drinking dalit gangraping ancestors didn't fight shit, don't act lmao. You are literally a skinnyfat brahmin twig that downs cow piss and dung like it's a 2 topping medium pizza at dominoes that's on sale, with what strength did you or your ancestors fight anyone? I actually have literal kamma and rajput ancestry proven by dna tests lmao, don't talk about "muh fighting". The only thing you've ever fought is the urge to gangrape some poor 80 year old dalit woman. :lul: :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

My sister only likes lightskin chadpreets and MENA nibbas, her words not mine :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Muh shitskin indic bulls skin burn if they touch my sister because they are as dirty and impure as is the color of their skin :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Sorry, you guys never had a chance. :lul::lul::lul:

Lmao I knew indians were black but I didn't know they were vantablack, lmao yall be some andamnese lookin nibbas if i'm the "top 2 percentile lightness" for India.

Lmao nigger, salla is literally lighter than me and where I WANT to be after bleaching. Why would I ever tell him to bleach. And I don't know why you think u can make fun of our dick, your women literally can't get enough of muslim cock, that's why you guys started crying about this "Muh love jihad" thing. Let me ask any of the south Asian Muslims on here, is there anything that's the equivalent of this "love jihad" thing? Ive heard about this "muh bhagwa love trap", but that's literally a new trending thing I know that ugly blackskinned Hindus came up with to cope with their sisters slobbering over muslim cock for so long:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Your ramblings are those of some insecure abused kutta that's mad cause his ancestors were slaves on the rice paddies of mine :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: stay mad nigga😭😭😭
dnrd

@CFW432 tell your whore of a sissy (sorry sister) to keep applying fair and lovely im coming to conquer her pussy and slit her throat jihad style

Go fellate a cow or something curry muncher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back