Why do short men look like actual goblins?

AirConditionedDog

AirConditionedDog

6’3, Dicklet
I was scrolling through r/short and I came across these absolute MANLETS claiming to be around 5,4 - 5,5 sending pics of themselves and I couldn’t help but compare them to the goblins from clash of clans.

-

The proportions are so fucked on shorter guys it’s actually insane. Not only do taller gl people get elevated by height but their overall features look better as well.
And tbh the muscular look doesn’t help it at all.

-

Is there any reason for this, other than the obvious fact of being smaller?

-

IMG 9737
IMG 0272
15470244 images61 jpeg jpeg68d026c79270dd7f197f764d9dd5d408
Images 1
IMG 0279
IMG 0277

Attachments

• 154F8C69-9DE3-453C-9A6F-73652B1E5F55.jpeg
    154F8C69-9DE3-453C-9A6F-73652B1E5F55.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, It'snotover, sayi and 3 others
because they are goblins.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Napoleon1800
I´m 5´4 and my frame is giga small even tho it looks like big on me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Napoleon1800 and depressionmaxxing
5“10 is considerd goblin?

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Napoleon1800
I was scrolling through r/short and I came across these absolute MANLETS claiming to be around 5,4 - 5,5 sending pics of themselves and I couldn’t help but compare them to the goblins from clash of clans.

-

The proportions are so fucked on shorter guys it’s actually insane. Not only do taller gl people get elevated by height but their overall features look better as well.
And tbh the muscular look doesn’t help it at all.

-

Is there any reason for this, other than the obvious fact of being smaller?

-

View attachment 2652359View attachment 2652346View attachment 2652350View attachment 2652351View attachment 2652367View attachment 2652360
keep making fun of your fellow inkies :feelspepo:

Anything below 6ft is Manlet territory. You’re only considered tall if you’re above 6,5 ATLEAST

short people also tend to be dumber than regular sized people from my experience. i'm not sure if that's just a symptom of them being sp low to the ground they can't see things very well or if their brain actually has less capability.

short people also tend to be dumber than regular sized people from my experience. i'm not sure if that's just a symptom of them being sp low to the ground they can't see things very well or if their brain actually has less capability.
Their brains are proportionally less developed, along with their other appendages I’m assuming.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
touch grass

5“10 barefoot is above avg or avg. shouldnt be considerd manlet imo
5,10 is below average in most western countries and Europe. 6ft is the bare minimum buddy

5“10 barefoot is above avg or avg. shouldnt be considerd manlet imo
5'10 barefoot is average height in the west, but average isn't much different to short to women tbh. They group 5'7-6'0 together as the unnoticeable heights. Below 5'7 is where they r noticeably short and above 6'0 noticeably tall.

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
I’m assuming you’re below 6ft. Brutal mane
No I’m not , that’s why I know what’s tall and what isn’t. 6’5 barefoot legit is very tall, that’s like Nate Jacob level. You should tower over nearly everyone jfl.

Tall starts at like 6’2.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
I’m assuming you’re below 6ft. Brutal m

No I’m not , that’s why I know what’s tall and what isn’t. 6’5 barefoot legit is very tall, that’s like Nate Jacob level. You should tower over nearly everyone jfl.

Tall starts at like 6’2.
I’m 6,3 and most people I see are around my height or 1 to 2 inches taller than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549, kanderior and Napoleon1800
Another curry Greycel who is 6'3 with an 8×6 yet is a virgin
I’m actually from Anglo Saxon Aryan decent buddy. I’m half Swedish and Scandinavian. My cock isn’t 8x6 tho it’s around 7.4 bp by 5.5 tho jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
mental illness
It's not, the average height range looks generally the same to women. How different do u really think 5'9 is to 5'11 in the eyes of women

It's not, the average height range looks generally the same to women. How different do u really think 5'9 is to 5'11 in the eyes of women
women don't group 5'7 and 6'0 together dude ffs what is wrong with you people

• +1
women don't group 5'7 and 6'0 together dude ffs what is wrong with you people
Maybe I was exaggerating a bit. I meant that those heights don't stick out, like they aren't anything special

Tall starts at like 6’2.
yea he never went outside and it shows

at 6‘5 I tower over literally everybody in central europe

6‘2 is good

• +1
  • JFL
Alright I’m coming clean. I’m 5,2
yea thats death tier but 5‘10 is completely fine mtn height imo with a good face u can slay easily

I even have 5‘7 ethnic slayer friends but if you’re shorter u can benefit more from prettyboy appeal

• +1
I’m 6,3 and most people I see are around my height or 1 to 2 inches taller than me
Yeah yeah, unless you live in some tiny town only filled with native Dutch, you’re no where close if most people are your height.

yea thats death tier but 5‘10 is completely fine mtn height imo with a good face u can slay easily

I even have 5‘7 ethnic slayer friends but if you’re shorter u can benefit more from prettyboy appeal
I got leg lengthening surgery already, I was 4,9 before. I usually wear around 2 inch lifts so I stand at like 5,4 ish

Disagree with you there. Prettyboy is literally tall, slim with a pretty young face

Disagree with you there. Prettyboy is literally tall, slim with a pretty young face
cappp prettyboys can easily get away with less height cause they don’t need the protective appeal

• +1
That’s because 2 inches isn’t a huge difference in the first place

• +1
cappp prettyboys can easily get away with less height cause they don’t need the protective appeal
The whole appeal of prettyboys is that they r tall (masculine trait) but slim with a feminised youthful face (feminine "pretty" traits) literally all ideal prettyboy archetypes r tall. Not ogreish tall as in above 6'5 but usually 6'1-6'4

The whole appeal of prettyboys is that they r tall (masculine trait) but slim with a feminised youthful face (feminine "pretty" traits) literally all ideal prettyboy archetypes r tall. Not ogreish tall as in above 6'5 but usually 6'1-6'4
true but u missed my point completely

• +1
That’s because 2 inches isn’t a huge difference in the first place
My point is if ur height doesn't start with a 6 it doesn't matter much to women anyway unless ur below 5'7 which is manlet territory

• +1
My point is if ur height doesn't start with a 6 it doesn't matter much to women anyway unless ur below 5'7 which is manlet territory
A strong 5’11 can easily fraud to 6ft+. A 5’8/9cel can’t

• +1
then you’re larping or just autistic
probably larping 2 inches like most men therefore insecure if you see men your height
you developed a complex
you probably also live in europe cause 6‘1 isnt that uncommon here

that would be my analysis