Why do skin look so fucking good when you shave beard after like two week no touching?

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
It just crazy how smooth my skin looks after not shaving 3 times in week like I always do. . mY SKIN looks so smooth. Its unreal how much cutting your beard every 2 day can fuck up your skin quality.

It just crazy how smooth my skin looks after not shaving 3 times in week like I always do. After like 2 weeks.. AND i SHAVED. mY SKIN looks so smooth. Its unreal how much cutting your beard every 2 day can fuck up your skin quality.
Because its protected from sun damage and kept moisturised by the beard hairs

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Because its protected from sun damage and kept moisturised by the beard hairs
I should do this shit often. One of best Skin maxing technique. Everyone that have beard should do it.

I should do this shit often. One of best Skin maxing technique. Everyone that have beard should do it.
Yeah the skin you're protecting is the least important jfl, the skin surrounding your orbitals is the most importand

Shaving exfoliates. I believe it's recommended to exfoliate once a week if you have sensitive skin. It could just be an illusion, though. People with beards look older then they shave and suddenly years come off the face. If you shave every few days the illusion isn't there.

Shaving exfoliates. I believe it's recommended to exfoliate once a week if you have sensitive skin. It could just be an illusion, though. People with beards look older then they shave and suddenly years come off the face. If you shave every few days the illusion isn't there.
Its def not illusion. Beard actually protect skin.