Why do slavic women have a low class vibe as compared to Nordic women who act and look high class?

losthope

losthope

Bronze
Is it the accent? Is the the upbringing? I work at a place where there are a good number of Nordic bitches as well as Slavic whores. The Slavic women for some reason despite living in a Nordic country feel like they just came out of some slavic whorehouse.

1. One slavic women that smokes at my workplace has teeth so yellow I am thinking of gifting her a toothpaste on her work anniversary
  2. Recently I was searching for a new apartment and 3 of the 2 owners I met were women, one from Russia other from Norway. Even though both were probably from similar economic levels one could easily tell that the Norwegian woman had way more class and sophistication
  3. Slavic women try very hard to be accepted by the West and appear western. I've seen that ironically they try harder to appear woke when in reality they are the opposite. Nordic women don't seem to put up this act from what I see
This all goes without saying that Nordic women also look higher class and slavic women are popular for being prostitutes. What is the reason behind this? I am not surprised that good looking guys here don't really go with Slavic women. I know Slavic bitches at my workplace who are still single despite looking decent probably coz they are looking for some Nordic chad who is never going to choose them

• +1
Reactions: emo and Chadeep
All Westerners are low class and disgusting

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
All Westerners are low class and disgusting
Coming from Mr Putin I am not surprised. Even though I want Russia to nuke the USA, one can't disagree that your women are utter low class whores

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Putin
Coming from Mr Putin I am not surprised. Even though I want Russia to nuke the USA, one can't disagree that your women are utter low class whores
You're right that our women are low-class whores, if we're talking about those who left. Why do you think they emigrated to Western countries? Because they are so ugly that they were simply not accepted at home

i meant the foids here are low iq not you
but why are they? Going by the stats IQ of slavs isn't that low on average compared to Nordic people. Why would slavic women be significantly lower IQ than Nordics, we're not talking about Sheboons or is it just coz slavic countries are poor

@MoggerGaston

Because USSR upbringing. Most 30-40 yo slavic women grew up poor, wanting to be rich. Especially the ones that left

• +1
Reactions: losthope
because slavs arent white

but why are they? Going by the stats IQ of slavs isn't that low on average compared to Nordic people. Why would slavic women be significantly lower IQ than Nordics, we're not talking about Sheboons or is it just coz slavic countries are poor
idk commie poverty i guess

• +1
I have never interacted with either of them but as far as I have seen them on the internet they Slavic have the accent that makes me feel like they are poor while nordic girls have got a different accent
Their choice of clothing is overall better as well
I think in general it's not hard to tell
We got something in our brain that can differentiate even if it's the same clothing+phenotype but different upbringing

• +1
because slavs arent white
yeah I agree with this, Slavic women try really hard to act White and be accepted in the West. But the difference is so obvious that even if one ignores the looks the behavior is too obvious to ignore

Is it the accent? Is the the upbringing? I work at a place where there are a good number of Nordic bitches as well as Slavic whores. The Slavic women for some reason despite living in a Nordic country feel like they just came out of some slavic whorehouse.

1. One slavic women that smokes at my workplace has teeth so yellow I am thinking of gifting her a toothpaste on her work anniversary
  2. Recently I was searching for a new apartment and 3 of the 2 owners I met were women, one from Russia other from Norway. Even though both were probably from similar economic levels one could easily tell that the Norwegian woman had way more class and sophistication
  3. Slavic women try very hard to be accepted by the West and appear western. I've seen that ironically they try harder to appear woke when in reality they are the opposite. Nordic women don't seem to put up this act from what I see
This all goes without saying that Nordic women also look higher class and slavic women are popular for being prostitutes. What is the reason behind this? I am not surprised that good looking guys here don't really go with Slavic women. I know Slavic bitches at my workplace who are still single despite looking decent probably coz they are looking for some Nordic chad who is never going to choose them
I've had experience with those slavic women I can tell you that while they might look decent all of them are whores, JFL at the retards on here who keep hyping up slavic women. Only /pol/fags and dalits on .org do this shit. Even the slavic bros on this site will tell you something similar

• +1
I've had experience with those slavic women I can tell you that while they might look decent all of them are whores, JFL at the retards on here who keep hyping up slavic women. Only /pol/fags and dalits on .org do this shit. Even the slavic bros on this site will tell you something similar
Yeah agree, I guess fags here will hype any woman who is easy or gives them attention. So you'd see some fags hyping slavic women while other will be hyping Asian women.

• +1
Reactions: emo
Yeah agree, I guess fags here will hype any woman who is easy or gives them attention. So you'd see some fags hyping slavic women while other will be hyping Asian women.
Asian women look too underdeveloped, wouldn't be surprised if people who said they prefer Asians that aren't Asian came out as pedophiles

• +1
Reactions: watah and losthope
Asian women look too underdeveloped, wouldn't be surprised if people who said they prefer Asians that aren't Asian came out as pedophiles
TBH. And this applies to both their men and women. I'd agree they're good fuck because they're easy and will try hard to please but can't imagine actually being in a serious relationship or breeding with one

• +1
Reactions: emo
Because they have short face syndrome most of the time. Creates a low class look srs

• JFL