Why do so many foids wear these giant bug eyed glasses?

romanstock

romanstock

35 yr old virgin
She's lucky she's attractive, it usually looks 10x worse and is usually worn by fat redditor/office women. Redditor beta bug men get insulted online a lot but the epidemic of useless beta loser fat bug women system slaves is way worse and way larger and isn't being called out.

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
They imagine themselves looking like slutty receptionists getting impaled by a huge chad cock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi, zharupodrugu, baerr and 5 others
Because its hot

Your incel opinion is totally random

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, itsherlossNVM, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
hot regardless

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Latinolooksmaxxer and romanstock
my autistic ex used to wear those, thought she looked cute on them, girl-next-door type shit

she was like the foid from Not Another American Movie. also i dont think it was this role from chris evans but another movie but chris evans is part of the reason I went to law school at the top uni of my country
because he was couple with a foid and foid was calling him 'Hot guy from Harvard' (he was in harvard law in that movie)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Gonthar, romanstock and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsherlossNVM, romanstock and Latinolooksmaxxer
fuck i miss that ex she was so quirky cuz of her non NTness :pepefrown:

• Hmm...
Why should I care about what these clown creatures do?

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and BeanletMogger

legit, sometimes see those vids on youtube's recommended, always with tonnes of views. enraging.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Gonthar
Those glasses make you look older and despite her being above average in attractiveness she looks young but old at the same time

At times feels uncanny

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, romanstock and Gonthar
legit, sometimes see those vids on youtube's recommended, always with tonnes of views. enraging.
Yes, there are tons of extremely obscure, niche topics and domains that suddenly get a ton of attention if a girl starts to make clips about them, and she doesn't even have to be attractive - she will immediately get a ton of simps and orbiters who will praise her, even if her knowledge about that topic is rather mediocre, but now she somehow becomes the new authority in that domain...:feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, romanstock and illusivespirits
hot regardless

Shows how low our standards have dropped due to the abysmal condition of most foids. Let's examine the girl in the pic... no tits, weird body shape, stupid glasses, makeup covering obviously bad skin. All she's got going for her is her eyes and youth... yet she's undeniably in the top 5% of foids.

• So Sad
you just gets photos of niggas from the most random places

• +1
Reactions: romanstock