Why do so many male models have thick neck even those don't don't work out?

Loud_Jock

Loud_Jock

HGH + TRT Fountain of youthmaxxing
Some of them are utter Twinks but their necks are thick and robust.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
tjhey browse psl, for example barret

• +1
or did you not know that you can isolate and train your neck so it gets bigger while your body doesnt?

Maybe also cause most of them have broad shoulder and chest, idk if it's correlated but I imagine if your clavicles grew wider naturally your neck would be wider to stay proportional

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Lolcel
or did you not know that you can isolate and train your neck so it gets bigger while your body doesnt?
Seems very PSL and weird. I doubt any models would do this.

Brutal neckpill that some just have a wider neck
My brother never touched a weight in his life and still has a thick af neck

• +1
Brutal neckpill that some just have a wider neck
My brother never touched a weight in his life and still has a thick af neck
30,000 years ago we'd be helping the women in camp picking berries and stuff while the thick necked and wristed men would be out hunting. JFL. If we as much as looked at the women they would crush our spines with their powerful arms.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Vvvvxxxx, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
dimorphism

30,000 years ago we'd be helping the women in camp picking berries and stuff while the thick necked and wristed men would be out hunting. JFL. If we as much as looked at the women they would crush our spines with their powerful arms.
hot

what?`the only one ive seen is barrett

indeed son look at my avi and look how thick his neck is without working out and being form the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Maybe also cause most of them have broad shoulder and chest, idk if it's correlated but I imagine if your clavicles grew wider naturally your neck would be wider to stay proportional
Sean is framecel tbh

Because they have small skull.
Their neck isn't that wide irl

• +1
high prenatal t

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd, Loud_Jock and godlikesz
They only do neck workout.

Same reason incels exist, genetics.

Some people just have naturally stronger and thicker necks due to genetics/environment without ever doing any neck exercises.

You can fraud it just by correcting posture to some degree without any additional muscle mass. Also slightly dependent on your mastoid process, usually the orientation of it but that's for your vertebrae to decide (refer to habits of your airway.)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
genetics basically. note that most people with a naturally thick neck also have a masculine face

• +1
Reactions: Slob and audreyen