Why do so many men online try to sound "alpha"?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I had this thought for a while and thought "nah, just my idea". Then i wetnt o some youtube vid with lion cubs and the first commetn i read said "*punches wall to retrieve manhood"". What a man! Omg, so much testosterone in one comment.

What the fuck is the point of commenting this in a video with lion cubs? Do they actually think women will wet themeselves with this shit? Ae they that desperate?

And generally dudes on youtube, and forums always try to sound super macho and shit. They type stuff like "Stop being a pussy", "I slap my bass like my bitch", "Man the fuck up" and other "macho" lines as if they are war veterans.

And these dudes type like they live in the 18th century or smth. They sound like they believe that they will find a nice religious giro, and have kids with her some day and they come off as super patriarchic and phalocratic. what a bunch of losers rly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and dogtown
Idk but if you keep posting these shit threads little guy I will beat the shit out of you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 466, ElliotRodgerJr, dogtown and 1 other person
> Using an emoji instead of an image to represent cuckery

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: Tony, dogtown, Ritalincel and 1 other person
I had this thought for a while and thought "nah, just my idea". Then i wetnt o some youtube vid with lion cubs and the first commetn i read said "*punches wall to retrieve manhood"". What a man! Omg, so much testosterone in one comment.

What the fuck is the point of commenting this in a video with lion cubs? Do they actually think women will wet themeselves with this shit? Ae they that desperate?

And generally dudes on youtube, and forums always try to sound super macho and shit. They type stuff like "Stop being a pussy", "I slap my bass like my bitch", "Man the fuck up" and other "macho" lines as if they are war veterans.

And these dudes type like they live in the 18th century or smth. They sound like they believe that they will find a nice religious giro, and have kids with her some day and they come off as super patriarchic and phalocratic. what a bunch of losers rly.
Didn’t read but sloots gonna sloot man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back