Why Do So Many Men think Women Dont Like Sex?

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
Most men think women dont like sex and only do it out of obligation. That since women have lower T, they
not really sexual.

When in reality most of them already fucked 60men before 22, had abortions in high school
and are hyper sexual fucking since age 13/14 at least. Guess only Chads and ugly guys (who are observant) see the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, cadee, WhiteGoodman and 6 others
Because most men are ugly and women only care for Chad and Tyrone (top 10%)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, bloomercel, deadstock and 4 others
They're coping. It's not that women don't care about sex it's that women don't care about sex with them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, lestoa, bloomercel and 4 others
Cope. Even Chads often have to put in some work to get beckies to put out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, lestoa, bloomercel and 3 others
Even Chads often have to put in some work to get beckies to put out
IMG 1190

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, bloomercel and Swarthy Knight
she’s flirting with you (the chadfish)
Yes she doesn't say no, which is a yes. If she would stop answering then that would be the only good sign that she doesn't want to fuck (the chadfish)

cuz women dontvlike sex with them

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Most men think women dont like sex and only do it out of obligation.
?????????????????????????????????????????

No, they don't. No man has ever said this. You probably live in a strange place.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, Carbine, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Women are not aroused by visual things. Biggest lie in the universe but they have such a fucking Chad fetish that for her to be turned on visually they need the super rare giga Chad and then she will be so sex hungry that you can't stop the gobbling whore

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Swarthy Knight, Suns9999 and 1 other person
she’s flirting with you (the chadfish)
I'm literally debating another MTB rn about how she won't let me do anything physical with her until we meet up and she "sees my vibe" blah blah jfl. I even mentioned how there other foids who want to sleep with me but she's still insistent in "taking it slow"

If they so horny for chads then why she not putting out more easily?

Women are not aroused by visual things. Biggest lie in the universe but they have such a fucking Chad fetish that for her to be turned on visually they need the super rare giga Chad and then she will be so sex hungry that you can't stop the gobbling whore

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Carbine, Suns9999 and lurking truecel
she won't let me do anything physical with her until we meet up and she
well unfortunately for you, you won’t be meeting up with her because you’re a catfish, im sure if you were actually the chadfish and met up with her she would go back on her word after talking for like an hour or so. remember women break rules for men they’re attracted to

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, autistic_tendencies and Swarthy Knight
well unfortunately for you, you won’t be meeting up with her because you’re a catfish, im sure if you were actually the chadfish and met up with her she would go back on her word after talking for like an hour or so. remember women break rules for men they’re attracted to
Brootal. Hopefully you're right and one day I can find out for myself after I ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Suns9999
They only have the desire for it under ovulation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, autistic_tendencies and Suns9999
Most men think women dont like sex and only do it out of obligation. That since women have lower T, they
not really sexual.

When in reality most of them already fucked 60men before 22, had abortions in high school
and are hyper sexual fucking since age 13/14 at least. Guess only Chads and ugly guys (who are observant) see the truth.
Because they don't like sex with subchad

They're coping. It's not that women don't care about sex it's that women don't care about sex with them.

Yeah it's the not same we don't demand the average women bethe top 5 percent genetically you can get into a beta bux but she doesn't love you she's using you and she will leave you as soon as some 1 better comes along that is what's brutal about women nature and that's why i want men to be aware so they don't become beta buxers society collapses if men don't cuck it's when men cuck you have the shitty system here.

In my country this isn't an issue as women are controlled by islam but the west is screwed for incels and especially normies incels never had anything normies atleast get it time to time

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman