Why do so many people here talk badly about their friends behind their back on here

psychomandible

psychomandible

Rhodesia never dies
I constantly see people insult their friends pretty brutally on here and I don't understand. As someone who has had a friend (my only one) talk shit behind my back or reveal secrets behind my back it's really weird seeing people talk about their friends so meanly on here and they reveal stuff that would make it very obvious who they're talking about if someone they know irl saw the post or even worse the person they speak about

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, faustianspirit, iloveboobs and 1 other person
@Jason Voorhees @n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
they are decent people to be around
just normies tbh

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and psychomandible
Because humans are scum.

People cheat on each other, sell each other out, take advantage of each other every day. Friends do this all the time to one another.

Talking crap is really the least terrible thing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, NoLongerHuman and psychomandible
I constantly see people insult their friends pretty brutally on here and I don't understand. As someone who has had a friend (my only one) talk shit behind my back or reveal secrets behind my back it's really weird seeing people talk about their friends so meanly on here and they reveal stuff that would make it very obvious who they're talking about if someone they know irl saw the post or even worse the person they speak about
It just means those people aren't their true friends. If you have a true genuine friend, you both wouldn't talk shit behind each other's back and you value your relationship highly

I have many "friends" but I only have two people whom I share an actual connection with, both of them where we're open with eachother and communicate to avoid misunderstandings, sounds normie af but when you actually apply it unlike most people, it genuinely makes the relationship stronger

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and n9wiff
What are you saying brah
fuck i didn't read the whole thread :lul:
its just an indicator of ingenuity. real connections are built on open communication and mutual respect, which most people don’t genuinely apply.

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and psychomandible
Idk, should I kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and psychomandible
@Jason Voorhees @n9wiff
I mainly dislike them because they aren't genuine/authentic with anything they do. Idk about how it is in unis u go to but people here are deathly competitive. They can't tolerate if someone is even a step ahead of them in anything. Many also have thr crab bucket mentality. They act all friendly and nice and stuff but behind yoru back they will be wishing for your downfall.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and n9wiff
It’s anonymous so doesn’t rlly matter

I don't have genuine friends, so I don't do this much.

Maybe I'll talk like that about an "acquaintance" I call a "friend"

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and psychomandible
cuz why not?

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible
I don't have genuine friends, so I don't do this much.

Maybe I'll talk like that about an "acquaintance" I call a "friend"
Same but not the talking part I'll only do that to people I do not call a acquaintance

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
>friends

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible