why do so many people on here shit on east asian women

wrist cry

wrist cry

wistful wigger
i could understand why some might find whites slightly better looking on avg (other races arent even in the discussion tbhngl) even tho i dont agree myself but its crazy how the common opinion here is that theyre subhuman, there r a handful of enlightened yellowfevercels tho

6/10 japanese/korean/chinese fogs white stacylite possibly stacy tbhngl

K

average korean woman in her 20s

east asians usually bmi mog too

A

gay if u wouldnt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, vernier, abuserr007 and 1 other person
tranny potential

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Because they have become gay from PSL brainrot. Instead of simply liking cute feminine women like a normal man, they require their women to have masculine features and they need to measure all their ratios in order to determine if it's acceptable to find them attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Jova, DarkAscender and 2 others
Asian women only look nice with makeup on.
Sometimes they are too soft, yes it's kissable and feminine but their faces are boneless that's why they look bad without makeup.
I still like them because they're traditional women and not histrionic gigasluts.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wrist cry

why do so many people on here shit on east asian women​

Because the forum is 90% browncels that would fuck blonde white landwhales than ethnic stacies.

• +1
Reactions: vernier and wrist cry
Images 7

Because of this bitch, my bhai's life was ruined, kys faggot:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• +1
Because they’re MIDDDDDD. Has nothing to do with PSL shit, Asian bitches are just straight up MID. We’ve discussed this countless times. The lack of sex appeal due to childlike, oriental features and non-dimorphism puts them behind poojetas. There’s a reason yellow fever niggas are ALWAYS weird jfl.

Last edited:
The lack of sex appeal due to childlike, oriental features and non-dimorphism puts them behind poojetas. There’s a reason yellow fever niggas are ALWAYS weird jfl.
This is actually highly praised in Asian culture, they like women to look and act childlike, those with more developed faces and strong facial bones are actually considered less attractive or put to play villain roles like Jung Ho-yeon from Squid Game.

• +1
This is actually highly praised in Asian culture, they like women to look and act childlike, those with more developed faces and strong facial bones are actually considered less attractive or put to play villain roles like Jung Ho-yeon from Squid Game.

Which is why the West mogs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar and wrist cry

I don't like foids who are too childlike, I like shorter girls with bonemass like Jenna Ortega. Asian foids who are boneless look a little weird cus they are cute but at the same time it's gross (they remind me of a little girl).

K-Pop Crying GIF by Korea

Funny Face Korean GIF by Dreamcatcher

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar