Why do so many people still cope about the dick pill

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
I cant imagine how fucked I would be with a small-average cock tbh, one of the few things I have going for me

Bc foids dont fuck a Dick but a person, theyd rather smash a Chad with 5” D than a Chernobyl mutant with 15” or an ugly BBC.

Much of the same applies to men, we dont waant to fuck just a pussy. We aim for gl foids, now why is that? Bc it matters more for us than just smashing any pussy.

Noone wants to smash the psl 1-2 landwhales.

The brain stimulation plays a big role, much more so for foids. This is why they wouldnt smash an incel with ugly face even if he had a 9” dick.

So as you see: face, frame > D size.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, BigBiceps, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Bc foids dont fuck a Dick but a person, theyd rather smash a Chad with 5” D than a Chernobyl mutant with 15” or an ugly BBC.

Much of the same applies to men, we dont waant to fuck just a pussy. We aim for gl foids, now why is that? Bc it matters more for us than just smashing any pussy.

The brain stimulation plays a big role, much more so for foids. This is why they wouldnt smash an incel with ugly face even if he had a 9” dick.

Giga IQ

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

Yeah but when you average or maybe above it is a huge halo

Yeah but when you average or maybe above it is a huge halo
Sure it is an advantage, it is not a bad thing to have. But once again, if a foid had to pick between gigachad, with insane face, frame and 5" dick or a 7/10 chadlite with 9" dick, the foid will still pick the Gigaterachad.

So while it is beneficial and an advantage, it is not the end all be all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 245 and BigBiceps