Why do so many people try to convince themselves hitler actually liked their ethnicity?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Like I remember @arabcelxxx tried to convince me that hitler actually liked arabs

Ive seen somalis on tiktok trying to convince me that hitler liked somalis

but perhaps the most common offenders of this are slavs

Azonin who now deleted and @Debetro and @slavicpsycho both commited this sin "no bro hitler actually liked slavs bro, he didnt view them as untermenschen"

meanwhile the reality

this shit is just too funny man:lul:

@Gengar @cromagnon @ElTruecel @Imretarded? @HeightPilledum

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, isis_Bleach, Bars and 12 others

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Like I remember @arabcelxxx tried to convince me that hitler actually liked arabs

Azonin who now deleted and @Debetro and @slavicpsycho both commited this sin "no bro hitler actually liked slavs bro, he didnt view them as untermenschen"

meanwhile the reality

@Gengar @cromagnon @ElTruecel
im a WASP so cant relate

• +1
Reactions: nathan and wishIwasSalludon
im a WASP so cant relate
Are you american? If you are chances are your a mutt of several european ethnicities not pure wasp

• +1
Reactions: nathan
hitler hated everyone that wasn't german...

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kayne1, i hear voices, CopiumX and 1 other person
Are you american? If you are chances are your a mutt of several european ethnicities not pure wasp
Yea im a Americanbut I took a DNA test and I was like 60% britsh and Like 30% Nordic and only like 10% EE

• Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Yea im a Americanbut I took a DNA test and I was like 60% britsh and Like 30% Nordic and only like 10% EE
Aryan super soldier

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and CopiumX

meanwhile the reality

@Gengar @cromagnon @ElTruecel @Imretarded?
I don’t fw hitler, he be anti slav

• +1
Reactions: nathan and wishIwasSalludon

meanwhile the reality

@Gengar @cromagnon @ElTruecel @Imretarded?
if he won I prob wouldve been german

• Hmm...
“Wasp” with 30 percent Nordic admixture ok

• JFL
“Wasp” with 30 percent Nordic admixture ok
Real WASP supremacists online consider anyone without 100% English DNA a non-White

• JFL
Nice source bro. Explanation of why there were 9 slavic Waffen-SS when? They considered brachy mongolized / turkified slavs to be Ünters. Not tall light eyed blonds who looked more aryan than the whole Wehrmacht.Either way race was not as important as you make it be, as Germany was full of alpinid swarthy people and I'm not aware of them being genocided.

• So Sad

meanwhile the reality

He only hated jews, Keep coping you sewer curry

• JFL
Hitler didn’t really give af about race. That’s propaganda. Hitler just wanted Germany to be for native Germans. Nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: Kayne1 and arabcelxxx
I don’t have to try my country had direct contact and with the reich…

• JFL
Hitler didn’t really give af about race. That’s propaganda. Hitler just wanted Germany to be for native Germans. Nothing more.
No bro he wanted to secure his place in agartha

• JFL
Shut up benchod he considered poos honarary aryans

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, sportsmogger and wishIwasSalludon

meanwhile the reality

They’re all coping, Hitler only liked Punjabis. :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
Hitler actually complemented muslims and arabs

But we all know hitler is a psychopath so it was probably for his own benefit

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Gengar
Nah he only did good for his country Germany. I don’t really think he gave a shit about random ethnics liking his beliefs as long as they were out of Germany lmfao.

Unless ur a non German in Germany I don’t really think it’s much an issue to care.

hitler hated everyone that wasn't german...
Nigger, the SS had blacks, Indians, and more.

• JFL

Cognitive dissonance, it's a hell of a thing.

meanwhile the reality

Incels think nazi race theory is so cool until they realize their race is one of "them"
The amount of pro-nazi niggas who went flabbergasted after hearing how blonda>brunettes and light eyes> dark eyes Is so funny

Why would he lie about that? It wouldn't make sense to lie about that because racism wasn't an "ick" to the Germans.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
hitler is probably the most misrepresented historical figure in existence. if your only reference for his views is public education, history channel, or some other mainstream sources, you know nothing but jew propaganda and lies.

mein kampf isn't even reliable, it's literally tales from prison. it's the equivalent of a doomscrolling induced angry fedpost on substack

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, isis_Bleach and ElTruecel
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Hitler hated jews the most, which are the biggest enemy.

It's true for Iranians, Hitler considered them to be Aryans.

• JFL
Hitler did like them. They are not "trying to convince you“. I’ve read Mein Kampf, every single page and I speak german, he worshiped the Aryan race but he didn’t hate every other race as some idiots think

He would have liked me

• JFL
My nigga hitler was just misunderstood
Of course, why would 68 million Germans suddenly hate Jews for no reason? Why did the country go from one of the poorest to the richest countries in the world after removing Jewish influence in Germany?

Last edited:
  • +1
IMG 1818

Based Somalis

• +1
Reactions: Kudagaisme
Cuz they were all cucks for the Kabyle descent BVLL Hitler, Heil Tamazgha and e1b1b

Users who are viewing this thread

Back