Why do so many self proclaimed "Blackpillers" here do chad worship ?

Lynxress

Lynxress

Volatile
There are some so called "Blackpillers"here complain that they can't get laid because woman are only attracted to chad then this people turn around and start saying shit like "muh who is the best PSL god bro :soy::soy:"

"NOoooooo chico mogs barret :soy::soy: Noooo Gandy mogs both :feelswah::feelswah:"

Like the dick riding is insane here. Do you honestly think Chico or Barret or any supermodel in general gives a shit what some basement dwellers say about them ? They don't give a single fuck about your existence. You can get burned alive and they won't even spit at your direction.

You say you hate normies ? As celebrity worship culture is very common among normies but then you turn around and do exact same thing by worshipping Chad's. Also not to mention how faggot and cuck behaviour it is to worship another man whom you think looks better and "mogs" others. You are projecting your own inner insecurities of the portrayal of an ideal man inside your mind to other guy, seeing him as competent and yourself as incompetent.

You wanna know who else thinks like that ? CUCKOLDS

Yeah that's right, cucks are the one's who have a similar mindset who project their own inner sense of ideal man to other guy, by seeing the other guy as competent and themselves as a weak incompetent cuck. Also the cuck is wrong here cuz he is using cognitive bias about what a woman likes. He is already assuming that the girl might be into masc dom guys without any proof, like how the fuck does he know that the girl that he never talked in his life is either into a masc dom or a pretty boy twink ?

TLDR: Chad worship or worshipping anybody in general is cucked. You are here to looksmax not to worship anybody. Your life is the most important thing, don't waste it by worshipping anyone who doesn't even acknowledge your existence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Mog3D, John Cracovizk and 7 others
IMG 20240718 WA0001

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Tyler x Durden, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
20240718 203913

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Darkeningstar, future slavic chad and 1 other person
@TechnoBoss @John Cracovizk @Crisick @Jason Voorhees @Mog3D @wishIwasSalludon @rand anon @ascension @LancasteR @PseudoMaxxer

+ Other bro's too, sorry if I forgot to tag

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, John Cracovizk and TechnoBoss
I am just admiring hexum's aesthetics every time I make a post about him. I am just admiring him like an art connoisseur looking at a masterpiece of painting and admiring every time he looks at it because it's perfect.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Lynxress and TechnoBoss
We’re just like an average Becky we’re all fucking chad only

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Very true. Not to mention that when you get to that level of looks, there is really no big difference between one Chad and another (it's usually just subjective) - Why would a bunch of male models who have fucked so many women give a fuck about what some basement dwellers on a Mongolian basket weaving forum think about their so called PSL?

As if Barrett is gonna care that he's rated 7.45PSL vs Hexum rated a 7.8PSL. Just lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
brother iam sry but iam not reading all that
i love my psl autism
only chad

Very true. Not to mention that when you get to that level of looks, there is really no big difference between one Chad and another (it's usually just subjective) - Why would a bunch of male models who have fucked so many women give a fuck about what some basement dwellers on a Mongolian basket weaving forum think about their so called PSL?

As if Barrett is gonna care that he's rated 7.45PSL vs Hexum rated a 7.8PSL. Just lol.
It's really funny how some guy's here get offended when you insult their favorite "mogger" meanwhile the moggers are friends themselves.

It's similar to how football fans get angry when someone says the other team is better meanwhile the players don't give a shit and are friends among themselves

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees

trust me, even male models get scared and insecure when they enter psl communitys 👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and mirrormogger
I admire their beauty, nothing more. But workshiping, no I don't do it, in fact, I think workshiping anyone is a clear sign of something wrong with yourself, no human should be workshiped, I might admire you, but that's it, I won't build a temple to workship ya.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Mog3D, Lynxress and 1 other person