why do so many white dudes have upturned noses?

A

Afterchanger

Bronze
why the hell are women more masculine than men tf??? my biggest dream is an upturned hyperfeminime girl and almost all girls have masculine features and then i turn my head and see a guy with purely feminime features?? am i trippin, maybe its because im only around dudes but unironically most girls i see are ugly and masculine while dudes (im not gay or anything) especially white dudes look like femboys.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, 5'7 zoomer, jisko32 and 1 other person
Yeah, it's a thing called genetics.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, DrOverBite, Debetro and 1 other person
whats wrong with the other types of noses

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
shieet neguh i don really kno..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, handsomegrapist and emeraldglass
why the hell are women more masculine than men tf??? my biggest dream is an upturned hyperfeminime girl and almost all girls have masculine features and then i turn my head and see a guy with purely feminime features?? am i trippin, maybe its because im only around dudes but unironically most girls i see are ugly and masculine while dudes (im not gay or anything) especially white dudes look like femboys.
Average white male testosterone levels is 200 ng/dl

White women get a healthy dose of testosterone from dogs, blacks, horses cumming in them so they masc mog white men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, butterworld, LonelyLooksmaxxer and 5 others
whats wrong with the other types of noses
nothin i got a straight nose myself ,but im hypermasc idk tbh i think upturned isnt neccesary as long as its a small nose on women is good too. but big nose is just masculine as hell

Nose is most important feature in a woman, followed by mouth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel, geenk worg and try2beme
id say nose then overal facial structure , soft jaw or for example small chin is very important long chin is automatic failo imo looks weird asf

IMG 5244

id say nose then overal facial structure , soft jaw or for example small chin is very important long chin is automatic failo imo looks weird asf
I was only discussing the main features. If we consider everything, harmony comes first, followed by individual features, then hair, and finally bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and try2beme
Rhino can transform women from ltb to stacylite ive seen it on good bases doesnt even do that for any man

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Rhino can transform women from ltb to stacylite ive seen it on good bases doesnt even do that for any man
Women only need small, subtle changes to achieve a significant difference in appearance, whereas men require at least 60%-70% of the full dimorphic traits.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and try2beme
i want upturned nose downturned nose is psl meme bad for breathing
nostril show is amazing

Bonesmashing

Example of ideal nose and mouth for a foid vs failo shapes
Perfect nose for a female in my opinion.

Perfect mouth.

Perfect eyes

Attachments

• 1719939633066.png
    1719939633066.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
Some features that are considered good looking in women aren't good looking in men, for example it could be a possibility that all the guys you saw with a upturned nose could've inherited it from their mothers.

By the way, I'm happy I have a super straight nose with small nostrils.

it's what happens when you have high nasion plus forward maxilla

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees
there is also like a snub nose where basically its straght and only the front is upturned i think the third one is snub nose, 2nd and last are straight not really upturned
I know, I like them all, especially 1 and 3.

Some features that are considered good looking in women aren't good looking in men, for example it could be a possibility that all the guys you saw with a upturned nose could've inherited it from their mothers.

By the way, I'm happy I have a super straight nose with small nostrils.
same , your pfp looks like that one norwegian pew pew guy

It's because of their phenotype? Nose has nothing to do with your gender.

Upturned nose requires forward grown maxilla with the mandible being larger in males has more room to grow harmoniously.