Why do so many women love to travel?

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
Nobody travels more than young white women.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Beetlejuice, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
explore the world, meet new people, see the sights

I’ll give the answer you want. It’s to taste Chad dick from every race and ethnicity and to be sluts without fear of judgement.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Xangsane
they wanna feel bbc,bmc,bac and so fourth

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Xangsane and not__cel
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Xangsane
I’ll give the answer you want. It’s to taste Chad dick from every race and ethnicity and to be sluts without fear of judgement.
except pajeets

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse and not__cel
Maybe I identify with these single white foids. Travel is kinda of my therapy tbh. Because it actually stops me from rotting and it feels like an adventure.

However staying in the same place more then 3 days will feel shit. Soon you realise these tourist destinations are just bigger shitholes than your own.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
Why never to India?
jfl
for what
to fuck these guys
This may contain: a shirtless man laying on top of a bed holding his hair in the air
Good Morning!!!
Indian Men hair style
This may contain: a man with a moustache on standing in front of a crowd at night

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and not__cel
Sex tourism

Maybe I identify with these single white foids. Travel is kinda of my therapy tbh. Because it actually stops me from rotting and it feels like an adventure.

However staying in the same place more then 3 days will feel shit. Soon you realise these tourist destinations are just bigger shitholes than your own.
every tourist destination is infested with white western women these days

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, SecularIslamist and Richard Cheese
Because white women are so deprived of new dopamine from all their good experiences in life, that travel and experiencing new places is the only thing they can get new dopamine from

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
It’s also to lifefog other shitfoids on instagram which doesn’t even make sense because their lifestyles are all funded by their cuck boyfriends anyway

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and vermillioncorefan
I talked to my girlfriend a while ago about this :what: :feelsshh:

- They want to look like they have a more interesting life than other girls who don't travel, so automatically they think this can compensate for their bad genetics. Fraudmaxing & Statusmaxing after all, just like makeup, hair coloring, wearing jewellery etc.

- If they travel to those places, when eventually they think Chad will approach them, get married and start a family, they will already have a long list of where to go with Chad and the kids on vacation.

- When they post pictures of where they've been on Instagram, they think it increases their SMV, and they think automatically, men with more money and status will approach them in dm, and the poor will automatically be more likely to stop trying to approach them because they will think they are on a different level compared to them.

- Helps them cope with the fact that they have bad genetics & have a problematic personality & they continue to be rejected by chads (just like boys do with alcohol / cigarettes / video games).

- If they go to fancy/rich places more, they go to clubs at night, and try to approach rich guys, with the thought that eventually they will contact them later, maybe start a relationship, and eventually move to that fancy location, and have a husband who lives there and is rich..

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
because it's a status thing. it's a feather in their cap that they've been to paris

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Pollorex and Richard Cheese
because it's a status thing. it's a feather in their cap that they've been to paris
Women are extremely invested into social media as well. Way more than men from my anecdotal experience. FOMO hits them hard.

• +1
cause women are constantly bored, they don't have true hobbies like men

Women are extremely invested into social media as well. Way more than men from my anecdotal experience. FOMO hits them hard.
y does fomo hit them more

y does fomo hit them more
Because they're more on social media. Comparison is a thief of joy as that jolly fatso said once.

• +1
unending positive feedback loop

young fertile women especially white are welcomed and treated well everywhere

plus and endless buffet of no strings attached cock to choose from

• +1
unending positive feedback loop

young fertile women especially white are welcomed and treated well everywhere

plus and endless buffet of no strings attached cock to choose from
Because they're more on social media. Comparison is a thief of joy as that jolly fatso said once.
cause women are constantly bored, they don't have true hobbies like men
I talked to my girlfriend a while ago about this :what: :feelsshh:

- They want to look like they have a more interesting life than other girls who don't travel, so automatically they think this can compensate for their bad genetics. Fraudmaxing & Statusmaxing after all, just like makeup, hair coloring, wearing jewellery etc.

- If they travel to those places, when eventually they think Chad will approach them, get married and start a family, they will already have a long list of where to go with Chad and the kids on vacation.

- When they post pictures of where they've been on Instagram, they think it increases their SMV, and they think automatically, men with more money and status will approach them in dm, and the poor will automatically be more likely to stop trying to approach them because they will think they are on a different level compared to them.

- Helps them cope with the fact that they have bad genetics & have a problematic personality & they continue to be rejected by chads (just like boys do with alcohol / cigarettes / video games).

- If they go to fancy/rich places more, they go to clubs at night, and try to approach rich guys, with the thought that eventually they will contact them later, maybe start a relationship, and eventually move to that fancy location, and have a husband who lives there and is rich..
It’s also to lifefog other shitfoids on instagram which doesn’t even make sense because their lifestyles are all funded by their cuck boyfriends anyway
that’s what i was getting at
Because white women are so deprived of new dopamine from all their good experiences in life, that travel and experiencing new places is the only thing they can get new dopamine from
Explore the cocks, meet new cocks, see the cocks
Sex tourism
they wanna feel bbc,bmc,bac and so fourth
Why never to India?

Here's a story (suifuel) about the white London women travelling (typical post uni grads)

Nobody travels more than young white women.
Nigga everybody like to travel. Not suprised you cant compherend that. Normal humans like to see new things, experience new cultures, different weathers, see the world etc... No suprise here why you wouldnt get it. you would be too scared to look people in the eye and would be thinking about getting mogged instead of living in the moment

Nigga everybody like to travel. Not suprised you cant compherend that. Normal humans like to see new things, experience new cultures, different weathers, see the world etc... No suprise here why you wouldnt get it. you would be too scared to look people in the eye and would be thinking about getting mogged instead of living in the moment
Here's a story (suifuel) about the white London women travelling (typical post uni grads)

They have a much easier time getting attention and followers on social media

cause ass and titties

that’s y

• Sarah (Body Count: 92): Married Mark, had one child through IVF, and lived a stable, if unremarkable, life.
  • Emma (Body Count: 88): Remained single, had a child via sperm donor at 41, and found fulfillment in her career and motherhood.
  • Hannah (Body Count: 78): Married Raj, an Indian engineer, and had two children, finding happiness in family life.
  • Laura (Body Count: 82): Adopted a child from China, balanced a successful legal career and motherhood.
  • Sophie (Body Count: 72): Married Peter, a divorced man with two children, embracing the role of stepmother.
  • Rachel (Body Count: 68): Married Michael, a fellow software engineer, and had one child through IVF.
  • Amy (Body Count: 100): Remained single and childless by choice, traveling extensively and writing a successful blog.