Why do some adults willingly get circumcised?

D

Deleted member 18544

how retarded can you be to chop the most sensitive part of your cock off
people who do it to their children are even worse and shouldnt be considered human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, ;-; and Deleted member 19453
They're incel so it doesn't matter anyways yakhi so they do it 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙. Muh sensitivity they don't even get sex why keep the foreskin then nigga 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
i remember when i was a kid i used to have a tight foreskin. every doctor wouldve circumcised me, i couldn’t even pull it over my glans.

one day i just pulled it rly hard and quick, it hurt like shit but ever since then i got a „loose“ foreskin and can easily pull it back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Allornothing, Deleted member 23115 and 2 others
They're incel so it doesn't matter anyways yakhi so they do it 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙. Muh sensitivity they don't even get sex why keep the foreskin then nigga 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙
jerking off is still way better with foreskin than without, and circumcision also gives you brain damage

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxed and currylightskin
one day i just pulled it rly hard and quick, it hurt like shit but ever since then i got a „loose“ foreskin and can easily pull it back
Didn't this traumatize you

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
i remember when i was a kid i used to have a tight foreskin. every doctor wouldve circumcised me, i couldn’t even pull it over my glans.

my mum tried to get me circumcucked cayse her friends son was. I refused cause i dn want my dick near scissors and shit. 5yo logic>grown womans jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, ;-;, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
Because you live in gynocentric goyed up society. Imagine reducing your pleasure sensors to appease foids (cuz muh stink) and jew worship in anglo sphere and cuckslam (good goys)

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Delete

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and ;-;
Because you live in gynocentric goyed up society. Imagine reducing your pleasure sensors to appease foids (cuz muh stink) and jew worship in anglo sphere and cuckslam (good goys)
Exactly, without the foreskin, the penis loses most of its touch and pleasure sensors. When we the normal ones keep our penises with the head inside our underwear, it hurts and bothers us because the head is very sensitive, circumcised men don't have this problem because the penis loses these sensors.

a lot of people really think that you grow a larger penis if circumcised jfl when the foreskin is retracted (or there is no foreskin) the penis looks longer because you can differentiate between 2 differently colored and textured sections instead of one, but that is an optical illusion

they bought into the jew lies. muh health benefits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
they bought into the jew lies. muh health benefits
insane how stupid some people are that they can be convinced cutting their cock off is good for their health

how retarded can you be to chop the most sensitive part of your cock off
people who do it to their children are even worse and shouldnt be considered human
It’s good if you want a pa but I got one with foreskin