Why do some girls hug their boyfriends when they see me?

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
Weird af.This happened a hour ago.I was walking in the street and young couple were walking from the opposite way.Girl realized me and huged her bf and her bf kissed her.That exactly happened when they realized me.
I was 15 cm taller than her bf btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33275, aesthetic beauty, zura and 10 others
Tales from the Mumbai slums

• +1
Reactions: zura, aspiringexcel, kebab and 1 other person
Weird af.This happened a hour ago.I was walking in the street and young couple were walking from the opposite way.Girl realized me and huged her bf and her bf kissed her.That exactly happened when they realized me.
It means she is not attracted to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 24929
Bump.I think it is the only way to know if we are good looking or not.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and them streets b cold
It is ok but why the heck she did this when she realized me.They werent hugging before they saw me
She prolly looked at you and thought "damn I'm lucky I didnt end up with an ugly ass bf like this nigga right here"

Or thought "omg stuntmanmike... he gorgeous but I love my bf" and hugged him to convince herself she's more attracted to him than you. I actually think it could be this but its unlikely.

Its most likely a coincidence anyway lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, zura, aspiringexcel and 9 others
happens to me too
think it means she's trying to reassure her bf, in the worst way possible tho, she's literally admitting to her bf that this man is better and he should feel insecure

could also just be a coincidence and have nothing to do with anyone else

i've experienced this where i'm pretty sure it couldn't be coincidental.
Where i got eye contact with the girl, then her bf looks at her noticing she's looking at me, and then she moves closer to him and shows affection

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, justinzayn, TDTaykurso and 2 others
She prolly looked at you and thought "damn I'm lucky I didnt end up with an ugly ass bf like this nigga right here"

Or thought "omg stuntmanmike... he gorgeous but I love my bf" and hugged him to convince herself she's more attracted to him than you. I actually think it could be this but its unlikely.

Its most likely a coincidence anyway lmao
I was at least 15 cm taller and clearly far better looking than him.

It means you make them horny with just your presence lol.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn and StuntmanMike
I was at least 15 cm taller and clearly far better looking than him.
Maybe second scenario or coincidence
Maybe bf was insecure and she reassured him

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
They went to have a threesome with you

Why don't you just bend over the guy and assrape him before her eyes to solidify your position as completely superior to him? She would get so wet over watching something like that.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 24929 and StuntmanMike
It’s called couplecel behavior, the truth is whenever people are single a lot of their animosity to people in relationships is similar to what incels feel, and in the same fashion they wish to spread malice by intenionally doing gestures like this, generally it’s one or the other who’s like this and u can always tell they have incel tendencies based on who iniated in the first place. Couplecels are funny af in their gestures and actions, you can tell when something is done naturally and when it’s done artificially and forced. The truth is they want u to be irked by it but if ur a schizo u prob r thinking far grander and intriguing things and just so happen to notice it.

Why don't you just bend over the guy and assrape him before her eyes to solidify your position as completely superior to him? She would get so wet over watching something like that.
Yeaah buddy.I could easily beat him to death then fuck her till she gets 55th orgasms.Fuck i missed the chance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike
  • Love it
ı know it will happen to me again.I will 100% beat the cuck and get his gf.I will be primal high T
Just like in the old days. Claim her by right of conquest. Every pussy you can capture should be yours.

• Love it
her pussy got wet and she needed to dry her squirt on her bf's body

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 24929, Primalsplit and 1 other person
JFL somebody hugging their boyfriend isn't a good sign nigga, if they wanted you (they don't, ur delusional as fuck) they'd be SEPERATING themselves from their boyfriend, they see a real LTN dork and appreciate their bf a bit more JFLLLLLLLL

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and kyb
JFL somebody hugging their boyfriend isn't a good sign nigga, if they wanted you (they don't, ur delusional as fuck) they'd be SEPERATING themselves from their boyfriend, they see a real LTN dork and appreciate their bf a bit more JFLLLLLLLL
You can't understand.Only the true moggers know the truth

• +1
You can't understand.Only the true moggers know the truth
jfl nigga of course i understand, i mog u to death send ur face so we can verify that, and i know what real attention feels like, i can imagine a skinny little dork with glasses seeing her hugging and assuming it's bc she fws u, explain how her HUGGING into her nigga makes her interested in u? JFL, delulu

• +1
Reactions: kyb
I'm also thank God every time I see a crippled person.
She probably saw your deformed ass and started to appreciate what she has

• JFL
Reactions: zura and TDTaykurso
jfl nigga of course i understand, i mog u to death send ur face so we can verify that, and i know what real attention feels like, i can imagine a skinny little dork with glasses seeing her hugging and assuming it's bc she fws u, explain how her HUGGING into her nigga makes her interested in u? JFL, delulu
Jfl at this shitskin

• +1
Jfl at this shitskin
Pic1
Heightz
Sideangle
Sideangle2
Pic2
Heightproof
Moneyboy

less imagination time to face reality bum nigga send urself, lets get u out of that biased mindset and humble u a bit, lets compare ur turn JFL

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, kyb and StuntmanMike
  • +1
How tall are you anyway?

Puahahha ugly as shit turdskin nigga.Anyway we are not even the same race.Keep hanging out with curries
nigga curries what? JFL, youre delulu as shit all that talk like you're some sexy chad irl, but you can't even compare against a casual emo thugmaxxer? pussy ass nigga biased 99% of ur life is lived in ur head lame ass nigga ggs JFL

186.6 at morning.He was 170 at best and she was like 155
Yea he was insecure. If he was like 180, or 185 and you were 195cm, or 2m then it would've been more of a coincidence.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zura and StuntmanMike
realistically it's probably just a coincidence and your autistic enough to think it's some grand conspiracy.

realistically it's probably just a coincidence and your autistic enough to think it's some grand conspiracy.
She looked at my eyes though.I should've beat the guy and fuck her till her 55th orgasm.
I was taller and whiter than him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 24929
Parents hug their little kids when they see me.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, SuperDavidGangbang, Primalsplit and 1 other person
They know you're looking at them and they wanna make you jealous because you were alone at that moment.

• Hmm...
What a pathetic attempt at bullying.

View attachment 2378400View attachment 2378399View attachment 2378401View attachment 2378403View attachment 2378404View attachment 2378406View attachment 2378408
less imagination time to face reality bum nigga send urself, lets get u out of that biased mindset and humble u a bit, lets compare ur turn JFL
Insecure ass nigga. You would get rekt very easily.

• +1
same shit happened to me when i was running in a park

mogged the dude to death, and then the girl hugged him after she saw me

she's coping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and StuntmanMike
It's animal behaviour. Male lions sometimes do this when they see other males come near them. They circle around their area - It's a form of marking your territory. She made it clear to you she doesn't want you and her loyalty lies with her manlet BF.

She looked at my eyes though.I should've beat the guy and fuck her till her 55th orgasm.
I was taller and whiter than him
that's what she wants

girls who do this are subhuman though. if she were hot you'd automatically be attracted

Last edited:
  • Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back