Why do some guys at 15/16 look so developed?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
title, alot of people think ur done developing at 16, but i think thats true if you already look like an adult. When i first turned 16, i was a boneless mess and now that im almost 17 ive gained alot of bones. Alot of 15/16 yr old guys also have full beards now too which is crazy cause at 16 i couldnt grow a full one and im a pakistani.

tagging pubertymaxxers : @halloweed @wastedspermcel @psychomandible @Outerz14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, gigell, slavicpsycho and 6 others
I look 16 at 24

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirl, XtrovertNTnormalfag, slavicpsycho and 3 others
bro can someone reply to this thread? i need answers thanks

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
My dad has a full beard and I've got a mustache and some hair strands on my chin, jaw and sideburns. Granted it's all about facial structure but some people say I look 17 and some say I look 14

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Overall kids hit puberty earlier now

• +1
Higher testosterone from playing competitive sports since early age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, DarkTriadBeliever and ivan.kuk
My dad has a full beard and I've got a mustache and some hair strands on my chin, jaw and sideburns. Granted it's all about facial structure but some people say I look 17 and some say I look 14
same here tbh, my skin quality is bad so people assume im older when i'm not, even when i was boneless

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Higher testosterone from playing competitive sports since early age
high t is kinda cope, having higher t levels doesnt mean you will gain good facial bones or height. it only signifies facial hair growth from personal experience tbh

• +1
Reactions: mirl
Overall kids hit puberty earlier now
i think people also need estrogen maxx to make sure puberty lasts for longer and not quicker. I saw a guy who at 14, looked like he barely hit puberty and then 1 year later, he looks fully developed. Facial structure and everything, i think that guy defo used test to gain dimorphism and shit bc u cant just go from boneless, baby faced kid to a 20+ year old man within less then a year, cause no way u go thru puberty that quickly without the use of test speeding puberty up
heres the tiktok if ur interested :

• JFL
Reactions: abcd and wastedspermcel
title, alot of people think ur done developing at 16, but i think thats true if you already look like an adult. When i first turned 16, i was a boneless mess and now that im almost 17 ive gained alot of bones. Alot of 15/16 yr old guys also have full beards now too which is crazy cause at 16 i couldnt grow a full one and im a pakistani.

Maybe the hormones in water and food ? This schizo theory is starting to make more and more sense now that I think about it

• +1
Same
Late puberty. Kids 2yrs younger went through it and I hadn't started.

Didn't properly look developed until age 19. Still basically a 12yr old at 18

• Woah
Everyone experiences puberty differently,some experience it early some experience it late some experience it for long some experience it for short.

tell me you never played sports growing up without telling me you never played sports
I breakdanced for 10 years tard. Kids nowadays are so full of microplastic and being cucked by ultraprocessed food that there's no way that their T levels are responsible for this. Our grandfathers had 2 times more T.

I breakdanced for 10 years tard. Kids nowadays are so full of microplastic and being cucked by ultraprocessed food that there's no way that their T levels are responsible for this. Our grandfathers had 2 times more T.
breakdancing isnt sport you fatty. also speak for yourself not everybody has less t than their grandfather

breakdancing isnt sport you fatty. also speak for yourself not everybody has less t than their grandfather
I accept your concession. Btw I heightmog and bodymog you.

brother i know this 6'2-3 ogre tier guy, his bones are huge, especially his brow ridge, its like a baseball cap.

• +1
brother i know this 6'2-3 ogre tier guy, his bones are huge, especially his brow ridge, its like a baseball cap.
my eye area completely changed at 16, when my brow brone grew. I dont understand how alot of these 14-15 yr old kids look fully developed with thier thick ass browridges

my eye area completely changed at 16, when my brow brone grew. I dont understand how alot of these 14-15 yr old kids look fully developed with thier thick ass browridges
yeah hes like 14 i think too, im pretty sure i dont even have a brow ridge and this guy has a absolutely huge one :forcedsmile:

• +1
yeah hes like 14 i think too, im pretty sure i dont even have a brow ridge and this guy has a absolutely huge one :forcedsmile:
i think thats why people think you fully develop at 16, when kids like that with fully developed brow ridges walk around. Mind you, your brow ridge tends to develop later in puberty.

• +1
Reactions: ImVerySorry
i think thats why people think you fully develop at 16, when kids like that with fully developed brow ridges walk around. Mind you, your brow ridge tends to develop later in puberty.
fr when i first became 16 i looked 13 man no joke, only thing that made me look a lil older was bad bad skin aging me like a few

• +1
fr when i first became 16 i looked 13 man no joke, only thing that made me look a lil older was bad bad skin aging me like a few
yea at 16 i was completely boneless and a dicklet, now that im almost 17 ive gained decent bonemass and my dick grew an inch

• +1
early puberty/late puberty

i went puberty at 13 and my peers went 11 in avarage

• +1
yea at 16 i was completely boneless and a dicklet, now that im almost 17 ive gained decent bonemass and my dick grew an inch
haha fr me too:lul:

love u bhai❤️

i'll follow you for this

• +1
haha fr me too:lul:

love u bhai❤️

i'll follow you for this
was puberty late or delayed? cause im pretty sure mine was delayed and now im getting knee pain and thigh pain ? (possible height growth :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:)

• +1
  • Woah
was puberty late or delayed? cause im pretty sure mine was delayed and now im getting knee pain and thigh pain ? (possible height growth :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:)
i think delayed cause i started a lil bit after but im born late in the year but they just grew way faster

• +1
  • +1
yeah just very very slow, like i grew max 5cm a year but it lasted a while
5cm a year is good tbh, that means youre like 15-20cm taller, no?

• +1
remember when i was 12-13 i was so under developed meanwhile all of the kids my age were average or above average physically wise

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ImVerySorry and looksmaxxing223
5cm a year is good tbh, that means youre like 15-20cm taller, no?
no i started getting taller around 150, then to 155 at 14, at 15 159, and 16 164cm, and my brother was 195 at 16 so thats brutal + i live in scandinavia so avg height is pretty tall already + im very short

• So Sad
no i started getting taller around 150, then to 155 at 14, at 15 159, and 16 164cm, and my brother was 195 at 16 so thats brutal + i live in scandinavia so avg height is pretty tall already + im very short
wait how tall are you now then?

• +1
wait how tall are you now then?
oh im 16, but my doc might give me some stuff for my height cause hes manlet too and im going through this process to maybe get hgh or test, its xray and he has to measure my balls and shit to figure out if my puberty is fucked+take blood samples, and then maybe he will prescribe me something cause rn im like 10cm below avg and way behind my estimated height

• Woah
oh im 16, but my doc might give me some stuff for my height cause hes manlet too and im going through this process to maybe get hgh or test, its xray and he has to measure my balls and shit to figure out if my puberty is fucked+take blood samples, and then maybe he will prescribe me something cause rn im like 10cm below avg and way behind my estimated height
im 170cm i could do with 10cm more tbh, would make me avg height for once

• +1
im 170cm i could do with 10cm more tbh, would make me avg height for once
if im honest i dont really care abt being super tall i just want to be normal man, like all my life i was super short, like even shorter than all the girls in the class + the boys so if i dont get some hgh or anything i might be cooked or have to become a femboy or some shit :forcedsmile:

• So Sad

Naturally some people hit different stages of puberty at different times, this is just genetics

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69