Why do some guys fall in love with hoes?

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
Like even if they know what’s coming, I see this on normie tiktok all the time

• +1
Reactions: h111 and vermillioncorefan
Because they sniffed her raunchy anus and got hooked

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and 97baHater
abused dog ig I was invisible to foids in highschool

High inhibit no

I’m NT I guess
But the most influential factor will always be lack of options bhai. if you had access to better girls (personality wise) you would forget about the foid bitch.

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel and Reformed
But the most influential factor will always be lack of options bhai. if you had access to better girls you would forget about the foid bitch.
Yes well don’t really have a choice

• +1
Reactions: h111
Being NT. Simping and cucking are a property of being an NT retard. Being an NT retard comes with bluepill ideas and a desire to not be alone, which makes you ready to do anything just to have a pussy in your pathetic subhuman life.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Being NT. Simping and cucking are a property of being an NT retard. Being an NT retard comes with bluepill ideas and a desire to not be alone, which makes you ready to do anything just to have a pussy in your pathetic subhuman life.
Makes sense cause I experience the opposite, I have 0 empathy for people and the last thing id ever do is put someone else over myself. I could never care about anyone but myself and would never simp out of fear of being alone cause I don't care if nobody bothers me

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
Makes sense cause I experience the opposite, I have 0 empathy for people and the last thing id ever do is put someone else over myself. I could never care about anyone but myself and would never simp out of fear of being alone cause I don't care if nobody bothers me
Are you a Dark Triad?