Why do some men say

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
„It doesnt matter what my gf did before I knew here even if she got gangbanged“

How does their brain allow them to simp for a used up cum dumpster?

its like saying why does it matter what they did to your food before it was put on your palate FFs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, curryslayerordeath, PYT and 2 others
Answer::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Taylorswift, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
Beggars cant be choosers

Most men will settle with lowest of the low which is why hyper gamy is so rampant

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, Deleted member 9837, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Beggars cant be choosers

Most men will settle with lowest of the low which is why hyper gamy is so rampant
We need to ban makeup+ men shouldnt be beggin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9837, Taylorswift and 2 others
listen bro..It doesnt matter what there gf did before she knew them even if she got gangbanged

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko
Ive been in a relationship where I knew she was a thot but kept it going for the sex. I dont think there is anything wrong with that unless u plan on actually keeping her around for the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Copemaxxing
Ive been in a relationship where I knew she was a thot but kept it going for the sex. I dont think there is anything wrong with that unless u plan on actually keeping her around for the long run.
Nah bro thats fine ofc. But I mean like a relationship like marriage giving out drinks buying her stuff etc

I agree bro

the worst thing about makeup is that the uglier you are the more you benefit from it, it can make a natural 4-5/10 go to 8/10 but it doesn't make a natural 8/10 go to 10/10, there's like a diminishing return so 90% girls (if not obese) will sit somewhere between 7-9/10 automatically just because of good make up :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I mean by 2050 I think more than 50 percent of men will be real black pilled.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Copemaxxing
I mean by 2050 I think more than 50 percent of men will be real black pilled.
Can I attach my facepuller to a car and letting it drive away slowly for the ultimate facepull forwardgrowth gainz?

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove
Can I attach my facepuller to a car and letting it drive away slowly for the ultimate facepull forwardgrowth gainz?
That is what I plan on doing if Im being real. Either my maxilla moves or I make it move.

• +1
I heard that gives u a minimum of 5 feet forward growth. Only problem is u won’t have a maxilla attached for ur body.

• JFL
  • +1
the thing is the higher the T levels the lower you will be able to reach without feeling disgust.men are meant to spread their genes as much as possible thats why we faggots are fine smashing not so good looking foids while they get to choose the top 0.001% of alpha male chads.their job is to choose the best mate not to spread their genes and thats why they get pregnant and we dont

• +1
I mean very very very slowly
Man with u I cant tell if ur joking or not. If u actually think of doing this stupid shit Ill come to ur home and give u a modified lefort 3.

• JFL
Man with u I cant tell if ur joking or not. If u actually think of doing this stupid shit Ill come to ur home and give u a modified lefort 3.
I am not joking. If you drive very slowly like lets say with the strength of 2.5kg it should be fine or not?

• +1
I am not joking. If you drive very slowly like lets say with the strength of 2.5kg it should be fine or not?
Why the fuck would u use a car for 2.5kg man. And no because the whole point of facemask is force over time equals movement.

• +1
Why the fuck would u use a car for 2.5kg man. And no because the whole point of facemask is force over time equals movement.
If I start now tryna contact won moon and stuff how long would it take to get Mse+IMDO and fm?

• +1
If I start now tryna contact won moon and stuff how long would it take to get Mse+IMDO and fm?
If u have a provider near u u can get it now man. It takes one month of spacers and scans before they actually install it on u.

• +1
Imdo man what the hell u getting that for Ive seen ur picture.

• +1
If I expand the maxilla I need to expand the mandible too or not?
For 3mm bruh u can get ur bite corrected after with braces u dont need imdo.

• +1
  • +1
Why is it only limited to 3mm? What if I wear this kinda mask 8years?
The suture is only open for a couple months once it closes facepulling becomes cope. U will get 3mm with surgical assist in a couple months after that it will literally take years to match that result.

• +1
The suture is only open for a couple months once it closes facepulling becomes cope. U will get 3mm with surgical assist in a couple months after that it will literally take years to match that result.
And without surgical assist?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Same bro. but mse wont just make your face wider by 10mm if its already wide yk?
It will lol we both have naturally high inter molar width. If we dont do surgical assist we will still get half of the expansion in face width. Then I would have to rope.

• +1
Had the pleasure of meeting @men at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
It will lol we both have naturally high inter molar width. If we dont do surgical assist we will still get half of the expansion in face width. Then I would have to rope.
3EBFA112 4B76 4017 B9B0 4C670B24C7CB what bout this

• +1
Why dont we use this Insetad of suture opening?
Hes talking about something similar to n2. He also means using it in conjunction with Mse. Basically instead of using the Mse as an anchor u screw in plates and use that.

• +1
Hes talking about something similar to n2. He also means using it in conjunction with Mse. Basically instead of using the Mse as an anchor u screw in plates and use that.
Yes thats what I mean. We dont need mse. We just need it for an anchot but we can use other anchors

• +1
Yes thats what I mean. We dont need mse. We just need it for an anchot but we can use other anchors
No u do need Mse. The guy who wrote that means using it in conjuncture with Mse. The reason u need Mse is to disrupt the sutures so facemask isnt cope.

• +1
No u do need Mse. The guy who wrote that means using it in conjuncture with Mse. The reason u need Mse is to disrupt the sutures so facemask isnt cope.
but mse only with suture opening right? i dont want a 2.7 fwhr tbh

• +1
but mse only with suture opening right? i dont want a 2.7 fwhr tbh
Yea man Mse without surgical assist isnt an option for both of us. We need it to not look like retards.

• +1
i won't ask or try to find out cause If I do the bitch is getting dumped on spot

If she tells me about the past without me giving a fuck that's ultra disrespect

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
I hate ur ass man. What the hell why are u getting a lefort ur forward grown.
Cope this pic of me You saw is frauded to a paralel universe. I an recessed as shit. NOT EVEN TEETH WHILE SMILING LOL hypoplaysia at the limit

• +1
Cope this pic of me You saw is frauded to a paralel universe. I an recessed as shit. NOT EVEN TEETH WHILE SMILING LOL hypoplaysia at the limit
I saw a side profile of u with a head set on and a full photo of u that looked real. If they are frauded then u have to get Mse before lefort because u cant get it after.

• +1
I saw a side profile of u with a head set on and a full photo of u that looked real. If they are frauded then u have to get Mse before lefort because u cant get it after.
Yes I know trust me I need forward growh so bad. I hope in getting the mse soon. Suture opening will be difficult tho

• +1