Why do some niggas here think Dick size is random?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
It’s not random at all. If you think it’s random I have some bad news for you

How is it not?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 685
come on bro, i have 7 incher just as like as my chad friend, only thing we have in common is high prenatal T

i have super high dht, prenatal t is pretty high too, and my dick is above average but not huge.

can confirm. got high prenatal t and got 7.5

No legit serious studies have ever shown a significant correlation with anything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Achathin
No legit serious studies have ever shown a significant correlation with anything
The studies I've seen are about DHT and androgen receptors.

The more androgens you have, the more AR's your body will have. So maybe that's how it also works with prenatal T - and puberty.

The more androgens you have, the more AR's your body will have. So maybe that's how it also works with prenatal T - and puberty.
Also there's some other stuff but I'm too tired rn so nvn

Last edited:

Yeah I realised my mistake, I meant correlation with other physical features

so fapping during puberty (damages androgen receptors) means smaller dick? if so i cucked myself

so fapping during puberty (damages androgen receptors) means smaller dick? if so i cucked myself
Mmm I will say that (there's speculation that) strogens ceases your dick growth by aromatization. Apparently strogen has some effect in the ARs of your dick.

Oxydative stress has an incredible negative impact too btw.

I'm still halfway with my research.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Mmm I will say that (there's speculation that) strogens ceases your dick growth by aromatization. Apparently strogen has some effect in the AR lf your dick.

Oxydative stress has an incredible negative effect too btw.

I'm still halfway with my research.
i must have stunted my dick then. I had both

i must have stunted my dick then. I had both
Well bro you're not alone I've stunted that shit by about 2 inches in length and 1 in girth with my stress and being completely mentally unstable

It makes me mad that I remember when I was a child I used my brothers phone and there was a pic of his gf was measuring his 23 cm dick.

I cope thinking I must have this genetic and can "activate it" :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents and turkproducer