why do some noodle have long torso and short legs?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

Like this^

but not this

cold climate adapted i guess, most asians are built like this thats why we calve mog everyone

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
cold climate adapted i guess, most asians are built like this thats why we calve mog everyone
my legs are long, people always mistaken me as 180cm

my legs are long, people always mistaken me as 180cm
you gotta realize your super skinny, it may look long proportionally but if you gain like 60 lbs it wouldn't be looking like that

chinese olympic program eugenics to get more golds at weightlifting

• +1
you gotta realize your super skinny, it may look long proportionally but if you gain like 60 lbs it wouldn't be looking like that
no like my legs proportion to my torso are like that, when I sit I am shorter than most people and my legs bent, but when I stand my height reveal.

High T trait

no like my legs proportion to my torso are like that, when I sit I am shorter than most people and my legs bent, but when I stand my height reveal.
thats the point, girth effects the way length looks, your super skinny so you think your proportions look longer than they do, the two photos you provide represent that, one has high heels and is super skinny to exaggerate it

• +1
thats the point, girth effects the way length looks, your super skinny so you think your proportions look longer than they do, the two photos you provide represent that, one has high heels and is super skinny to exaggerate it

ok let me buy baggy pants and baggy shirt

Long lengs is masc trait My body is 30% torso and i have small skull i can look 5'11 ish in pic when im alone despite being turbo manlet proportions mog sometimes

• +1