Why do some of you behave like this?

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
20230905 004450

How friendless, hateful and unlovable do you have to be to say something like this? Yes this happened, do only good looking people make out with others now? What, are you going to take this experience away from me because of a single picture you saw and project your faggot desires and standards onto a female you don't know shit about and expect her to feel the same way? Fucking idiots.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Napoleon de Geso, Sprinkles and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
I am aware that I'm ugly, but you're not going to take away the little bit I did experience Haha. Fucking idiot.

LMFAO

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
jamie, pull dat shit up!

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
IMG 9834
Yes police, we found the incel

View attachment 2416763

How friendless, hateful and unlovable do you have to be to say something like this? Yes this happened, do only good looking people make out with others now? What, are you going to take this experience away from me because of a single picture you saw and project your faggot desires and standards onto a female you don't know shit about and expect her to feel the same way? Fucking idiots.
I rate that cuh 14 is prime

View attachment 2416763

Looksmaxxing community is filled with lifeless people you can’t control them🤦‍♂️

Damn u are the ultimate fakecel

Elab on how this happened

Closeted simps prefer hate over other men instead of foids. Or closeted gays, in hope man gives up on foids and goes gay