Why do some of you say attractive black women don't exist

_Tigrim_

_Tigrim_

Iron
I agree black is the ugliest race but there are definitely attractive women in every race, even if rarer in some races than others. I hardly ever see attractive black women but some do exist like Sydney Harper and Senait Gidey for example.

Jfl if you say these 2 are ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, cromagnon, klip11 and 5 others
I agree black is the ugliest race but there are definitely attractive women in every race, even if rarer in some races than others. I hardly ever see attractive black women but some do exist like Sydney Harper and Senait Gidey for example.

View attachment 3237365
View attachment 3237366

Always the same with these sheboon copers.

> Black women are queenz
> Posts black women that look anything but black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Poopless One, Clown Show, ectomorpher and 15 others
Always the same with these sheboon copers.

> Black women are queenz
> Posts black women that look anything but black
How do they not look black jfl

They only don't have black noses

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and normie_joe

Nose, face shape, hair texture; nigga these are literally what Dravidian women look like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, Elijah_leo and Suns9999
mulatta nigresses are hot

there are also some ebonys with hot as fuck bodies

i considered fucking a black hooker as my first.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Nose, face shape, hair texture; nigga these are literally what Dravidian women look like.
That's like saying ethnic chads have white features. Which is cope. They are still black even if their features are rairer.

• JFL
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, Suns9999 and normie_joe
That's like saying ethnic chads have white features. Which is cope. They are still black even if their features are rairer.

That is not the same fucking thing.

When you post "attractive" black women that don't have black features i.e wide noses, nappy hair, prognathic faces, that implies you don't find black women attractive.

When I say Indian women are attractive, I post Indian women that look fucking Indian

Media 240408 210310
Media 231106 171543

You didn't post someone like her

cabaa74281201944c9896dd3adbfc718.jpg

You posted "black" women that look like Dravidians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Guiltyfeelings, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
That is not the same fucking thing.

When you post "attractive" black women that don't have black features i.e wide noses, nappy hair, prognathic faces, that implies you don't find black women attractive.

When I say Indian women are attractive, I post Indian women that look fucking Indian

View attachment 3237407View attachment 3237408

You didn't post someone like her

cabaa74281201944c9896dd3adbfc718.jpg

You posted "black" women that look like Dravidians.
Did you even read the fucking thread? I never said black women are attractive. I said attractive black women exist.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Tenshi, Suns9999 and 2 others
Did you even read the fucking thread? I never said black women are attractive. I said attractive black women exist.

"Attractive black women exist bro; it's just they look nothing like black women."

Why bother buying a Corolla that looks like a Civic when I can buy a civic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Poopless One, Guiltyfeelings, Tenshi and 4 others
Average black woman looks like Koko The Gorilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings, Raydolf_Peatler, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Failed thread
They don't exist for now

• JFL

View attachment 3237365
View attachment 3237366

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, klip11, Suns9999 and 2 others
"Attractive black women exist bro; it's just they look nothing like black women."

Why bother buying a Corolla that looks like a Civic when I can buy a civic?
No it's more like saying all toyotas are ugly yet toyotas like this exist

images

Btw spamming jfl on every reply makes you look like an autist

• JFL
Cope. Charcoal demons need to be sent to Hell where they came from.

• JFL
It's pretty much agreed upon. Which one would you say instead?
It’s still debatable between black and curry foids. I’ll say curry foids facially mogg negroid foids but blk foids body mogg all others when slim.

As @normie_joe said best looking ball foids are curry adjacent and is at this as a bbc myself now yes many blacks do look curry adjacent even negroids I have family members who are like OP. But generally black women are the Indian/azn men of females

Kira Noir is a hot black foid
Images

they both look east african so not black

It’s still debatable between black and curry foids. I’ll say curry foids facially mogg negroid foids but blk foids body mogg all others when slim.

As @normie_joe said best looking ball foids are curry adjacent and is at this as a bbc myself now yes many blacks do look curry adjacent even negroids I have family members who are like OP. But generally black women are the Indian/azn men of females
Nah, curry women aren't the best but they still comfortably fog black women on average.

They aren't the Indian/azn men of females, they are the black men of females.

Kira Noir is a hot black foid
View attachment 3237843
>"Black women are hot bro"
> Post a women that has heavy amount of caucasoid features (light skin, small nose, straight hair) .
"Black women are pretty when they dont look black bro". Black women are only pretty when they look anything but black.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
it's very rare but every now and then you do see some black woman who's attractive

Second one is just jenna ortega, but black... Negros cannot be attractive with their dogshit features, only thing they genuinely appeal are gorillas and chimps

Nah, curry women aren't the best but they still comfortably fog black women on average.

Barely

Nar it’s debatable honestly men are 50/50 split between the two. Blk snd curry women have equal smv to normies at a 50 split with one camp (me and you) saying they might blk foids and the other camp saying blk foids mogg curries

They are the Indian/azn men of females

Black men are the azn women of men.

Curry men and women have bottom tier smv the only difference is curry men are at the complete bottom of the totem pole whilst it’s debatable if curry foids sr below black foids

Nar it’s debatable honestly men are 50/50 split between the two. Blk snd curry women have equal smv to normies at a 50 split with one camp (me and you) saying they might blk foids and the other camp saying blk foids mogg curries

They are the Indian/azn men of females

Black men are the azn women of men.

Curry men and women have bottom tier smv the only difference is curry men are at the complete bottom of the totem pole whilst it’s debatable if curry foids sr below black foids
I don't think so. Majority of black women are ugly. Which isn't the case for curry women. Curries are caucasoid so they are more similar to whites and are therefore more attractive due to white beauty standards.

Curry men aren't at the bottom. Blacks are. They objectively have unattractive features genetically like big noses, bad hair, oversised lips, dark pheno, etc which isn't the case with curries. The only issue with curries is stereotypes and that they are either poor or don't focus on appearance but if they actually focused on appearance they have much higher potential due to being caucasoid and not having objectively ugly features.

Why do you care so much? Do you hope to seduce them with your 0.001 PSL ?

• JFL
Reactions: Poopless One and Suns9999
I don't think so. Majority of black women are ugly. Which isn't the case for curry women. Curries are caucasoid so they are more similar to whites and are therefore more attractive due to white beauty standards.

Curry men aren't at the bottom. Blacks are. They objectively have unattractive features genetically like big noses, bad hair, oversised lips, dark pheno, etc which isn't the case with curries. The only issue with curries is stereotypes and that they are either poor or don't focus on appearance but if they actually focused on appearance they have much higher potential due to being caucasoid and not having objectively ugly features.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

You’re a fucking idiot. Literally definition of bias retard your 2nd paragraph should be saved and posted as the dumbest post on the form this year. I’ll vote for you as the forms biggest idiot

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

You’re a fucking idiot. Literally definition of bias retard your 2nd paragraph should be saved and posted as the dumbest post on the form this year. I’ll vote for you as the forms biggest idiot
How am I biased retard. I'm not indian. Whereas you are black. So if anyone is biased it's you. Keep coping nigger :lul::lul::lul:

How am I biased retard. I'm not indian. Whereas you are black. So if anyone is biased it's you. Keep coping nigger :lul::lul::lul:
Keep coping. Your the biggest retard on the form be happy to know your special place. I’m not even joking genuinely your the dumbest person I have seen unless your trolling but I doubt that

Fuck it enter my ignore your too stupid to even converse with