why do some people just like every comment in their thread

D

Deleted member 30552

automatically, doesnt even seem like thats their geniune emotion theyre just liking every comment out of what seems like it feels obligatory to them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, justinzayn, SubSigma and 2 others
Because a person took their time to reply to your uninteresting, low iq post. You should be grateful.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, gonion wanter, Deleted member 32423 and 11 others
its just the nature of the team
if you noticed i can type the best reply and because of envy i get 0 reacts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Jase
Sometimes I just don’t get to every comment because there’s too many notifs so I just go back and like their comments so they don’t feel bad 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Jase
Thanksforthe1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, 5'8manlet, justinzayn and 3 others
Because a person took their time to reply to your uninteresting, low iq post. You should be greatful.
this was logically and gramatically terrible just letting you know son it made no sense

was talking about reacting, who said anything about replying, and i was talking about other people's threads, what's it have to do with my posts. very bad attempt to call me low iq considering everything i post is miles ahead of your teenage tier posting. i actually am inquisitive and have a high vocab while you talk like an infant and have never said anything remotely thought provoking

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
was talking about reacting, who said anything about replying
I said someone took their time to reply to your thread, what don't you understand? Read it again.

I said someone took their time to reply to your thread, what don't you understand? Read it again.
it makes no sense in context to what i said. i also never said i wasnt grateful

just curious on the psychology of people. this post i think is actually far more insquisitive than most of your posts and its basic as shit

automatically, doesnt even seem like thats their geniune emotion theyre just liking every comment out of what seems like it feels obligatory to them
Are u that guy from TikTok? I've seen your TikTok insane appeal

it makes no sense in context to what i said
Yes it does... You asked why some people like every comment in their thread and I said because someone took their time replying to your thread which you should be grateful for.

Yes it does... You asked why some people like every comment in their thread and I said because someone took their time replying to your thread which you should be grateful for.
makes legit no fucking sense

someone took time to reply to THEIR thread, they are the ones liking it. this has nothing to do with my threads, jesus christ nigger. i know you are esl but try to be less illiterate

someone took time to reply to THEIR thread, they are the ones liking it. this has nothing to do with my threads, jesus christ nigger. i know you are esl but try to be less illiterate
Are you legit retarded? I hope you are trolling. I don't even know you little faggot, in this context, "your" refers to the person who created the thread or post, and it is not directed at any particular individual.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 30552

and you are implying you don't like every comment in your thread by asking why some people do that, I told you to be more grateful. If you can't understand that much, you probably have autism.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 30552
Are you legit retarded? I hope you are trolling. I don't even know you little faggot, in this context, "your" refers to the person who created the thread or post, and it is not directed at any particular individual.
you word things like a literal retard

why should i be grateful for people simply replying to my post. i usually react, all im saying is a give a proper reaction like a jfl if theyre trying to be funny because im a nice guy and like to boost their dopamine, even if i didnt laugh. people spam the same reaction, to things that are funny, or sad, or just random, like literal robots thats all im saying. the fact your comment got so many likes proves how retarded all of u people genuinely are jfl

and you said "you, and you should be grateful" and expect me to think youre not talking to me

you are sped

you word things like a literal retard

why should i be grateful for people simply replying to my post. i usually react, all im saying is a give a proper reaction like a jfl if theyre trying to be funny because im a nice guy and like to boost their dopamine, even if i didnt laugh. people spam the same reaction, to things that are funny, or sad, or just random, like literal robots thats all im saying. the fact your comment got so many likes proves how retarded all of u people genuinely are jfl

and you said "you, and you should be grateful" and expect me to think youre not talking to me

you are sped

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch and Deleted member 30552
its not even about taking something seriously its about having a literal literate reponse that makes sense in context of the conversation

i know what u were trying to say it doesnt make the way you worded it and the idea of it less retarded
It makes sense dawg, that's why people reacted to it.

Just calm down now.

Everything will be okay.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Because a person took their time to reply to your uninteresting, low iq post. You should be grateful.
im assuming every single person who liked this comment is one of those NPC react tier weirdos who appear to be robots with no emotions

erik jon tier shit innit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
im assuming every single person who liked this comment is one of those NPC react tier weirdos who appear to be robots with no emotions

erik jon tier shit innit
It's a good comment

erik jon tier shit innit
Why is it not a good comment?

its not even about taking something seriously its about having a literal literate reponse that makes sense in context of the conversation

i know what u were trying to say it doesnt make the way you worded it and the idea of it less retarded
Your question was why do people like every single reply. The answer is: because they are grateful that someone took time to reply.

Get your IQ checked you retarded autist

Your question was why do people like every single reply. The answer is: because they are grateful that someone took time to reply.

Get your IQ checked you retarded autist
yes and thats not what he said retard

what you said MAKES SENSE

what he said is weirdly fucking worded and gave me an aneurysm

yes and thats not what he said retard

what you said MAKES SENSE

what he said is weirdly fucking worded and gave me an aneurysm
Everyone understood it except you. My condolences

Everyone understood it except you. My condolences
i literally said that i understasnd it doesnt make the way he conveyed it less sped. holy shit at you retards defending this illiterate shit jfl

Plain and simply; it incentivizes people to reply more to their future threads

Or at least, I think this is singlehandedly the biggest reason

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 30552
Plain and simply; it incentivizes people to reply more to their future threads

Or at least, I think this is singlehandedly the biggest reason
i actually hate it thats why i called it out. it reminds me of erik jon, he would literally just spam like every single comment in his thread like a literal bot. it doesnt feel special at all to me, but i guess im just not a whore for likes. i like a more meaningful like, or a react

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124