• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, n9wiff, GabachoCopium and 3 others
imagine living
my living is apex legends 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, moreplatesmoreweigh and 14vic
Lookism, socioeconomic status, race, inherent intelligence, inherent physical health, environment, traumatic experiences or lack thereof

• +1
Reactions: IBlameEveryoneElse and isis_Bleach
Lookism, socioeconomic status, race, inherent intelligence, inherent physical health, environment, traumatic experiences or lack thereof
Aka luck of the draw

• +1
Reactions: RawMogger
Wish I was still a baby shitting my diaper without a care for this world. The adult brain is what gives us sadness and makes life a misery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and isis_Bleach
FB1F6EA4 AB04 4045 A2B1 171F612FE4B1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, iblamehumphrey, slavicpsycho and 2 others
why couldn’t god make us all happy and worthy
He did. But everything was cursed after we disobeyed Him. Even the land, plants, and animals are cursed because of us.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
He did. But everything was cursed after we disobeyed Him. Even the land, plants, and animals are cursed because of us.
Why’d Eve have to eat that fruit that day…I wish she would’ve just ate something else and didn’t doom us all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Lefty Rankin
Everything is completely subjective, that is why. Something that would be the worst nightmare for someone might be another person´s dream. Human beings are equal in only two things, their birth and their death. There is no objective ¨ideal¨ life since everyone has a different idea of it. That is what free will and the ability to freely think and decide for yourself as a human truly is.

if we were all worthy then who would he knowcto send tovhell or not
“What brings a man to this?”

Pussy and trannys. You can’t tempt the beast and expect no retaliation
but if it was really a tranny wouldnt it have done more than just cut its hair short. if it still gotta :incel:fresh naturwl pussy and titties idk but i see wym:incel:

if we were all worthy then who would he knowcto send tovhell or not

but if it was really a tranny wouldnt it have done more than just cut its hair short. if it still gotta :incel:fresh naturwl pussy and titties idk but i see wym:incel:
She knows what she does

She knows that it hurts

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
why couldn’t god make us all happy and worthy
god made heaven, then free will, everything went downhill after :lul::lul: just look better and you will be happier

Why’d Eve have to eat that fruit that day…I wish she would’ve just ate something else and didn’t doom us all
That's why women are generally less satisfied then men. It was Adam's fault too. The original simp.

How many sorrows occur because of men's unwillingness to put their women in their places.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Is it fun? Thinking of downloading
fun, yes
hard, yes
absolutely infuriating, 100%
you will spike your cortisol every match
but it's one of the best battle royalez tbh
still has big flaws

tdlr:eek:nly if your patient

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
fun, yes
hard, yes
absolutely infuriating, 100%
you will spike your cortisol every match
but it's one of the best battle royalez tbh
still has big flaws

tdlr:eek:nly if your patient
Okay not for me then. I rage easily

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
god made heaven, then free will, everything went downhill after :lul::lul: just look better and you will be happier
no it’s more than looks it’s other stuff too like temptation and fright

Why did @cloUder delete his account ?

no it’s more than looks it’s other stuff too like temptation and fright
look better = more confident
its all about looks thats what the blackpill is about 😢

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
all happy and worthy
These things are relative and depend strictly on one's vision and life experience.

Some poor kid will be happy at a random Christmas toy, some middle class kid will be happy for the new Iphone, and some upper class kid will be happy to get the newest sport car of the year.

What's cool to you is boring to someone else, and someone else doesn't even dream about that cool thing.

It's all about providing the highest level of safety and comfort, but that is simply non-existence, so as long as we are in existence, there will always be cracks and risks in our level of safety and comfort, no matter how high that level of safety and comfort is.

because some have better genetics than others,

good genetics = good life

shit genetics = shit life

Why did @cloUder delete his account ?
Because I throat fucked his worthless mother and sister buddy you gotta get with the times everyone knows that

Drugs and shiet

• +1
Reactions: User28823
you arecomitting sins and expect god to help you?

Because of the sin the world became chaos