Why do some people look better in motion?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
I notice it alot. One person I know looks kind of bad IMO when I take photos with them, but look way better IRL.

because if you move fast enough no one can see how ugly you truely are

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 11770, WillVisitGandy and 13 others
Flaws are less noticeable in motion

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
This is my case tbh. The iois I get irl are insane and numerous compliments of my looks by men and women, but I get called ugly here. Picture is 2d but in motion your whole looks come into play, profile,3/4 and front and also you feel the presence of height and frame compared to on pics.

Real test of attraction is irl interaction with females and the quality of iois. Everything thing else is cope. So keep coping haters, never for got a white jb 18 year old in the gym cold approached me. And I get superliked on tinder by girls like this
5E138F90 0403 47B3 8558 65C615982C65

keep coping with your stupid rating from men that don’t mean shit, you have no presence irl with you twink frame and build. Dumb autists tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, WillVisitGandy, stuckneworleans and 6 others
This is my case tbh. The iois I get irl are insane and numerous compliments of my looks by men and women, but I get called ugly here. Picture is 2d but in motion your whole looks come into play, profile,3/4 and front and also you feel the presence of height and frame compared to on pics.

Real test of attraction is irl interaction with females and the quality of iois. Everything thing else is cope. So keep coping haters, never for got a white jb 18 year old in the gym cold approached me. And I get superliked on tinder by girls like thisView attachment 374094

keep coping with your stupid rating from men that don’t mean shit, you have no presence irl with you twink frame and build. Dumb autists tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 3795

Real test of attraction is irl interaction with females and the quality of iois. Everything thing else is cope. So keep coping haters, never for got a white jb 18 year old in the gym cold approached me. And I get superliked on tinder by girls like thisView attachment 374094

I actually 100% agree with you. People saying life isn't worth living if Sub-8 is COPING. If you go outside you will see that this is definitely not the case. You are definitely attractive enough to meet people bro.

Everyone looks better in motion unless they fraud their pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Inscol
I actually 100% agree with you. People saying life isn't worth living if Sub-8 is COPING. If you go outside you will see that this is definitely not the case. You are definitely attractive enough to meet people bro.

psl autists don’t know Face is not the only thing that plays afactor,yes it’s the most important but as a sub8 you can do a lot of smv maxxing, which can skyrocket your success with women and quality of life. And It can improve your face gymcelling,roidcelling and neckmaxxing are examples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 3043, Chadelite and 1 other person
psl autists don’t know Face is not the only thing that plays afactor,yes it’s the most important but as a sub8 you can do a lot of smv maxxing, which can skyrocket your success with women and quality of life. And It can improve your face gymcelling,roidcelling and neckmaxxing are examples
Of course but you don't even have to do all that, I have seen guys that people here would consider PSL 3-3.5 and overweight meet women. Maybe compact midface theory?

i look really good in motion and girls have told me that i look like someone who takes alot of selfies/ have alot of pictures of myself in my gallery and its not cause i act narcy or cocky because i dont i act like the biggest goofball you have ever seen around girls, in reality i stay away from camera and pictures like its the plague

Everyone looks better in motion unless they fraud their pics
Not always the case people have good fronts but their profile could be disappointing. Which worsens them in motion and irl. And everybody frauds their pics online. Don’t forget the twinks that just show their face but irl they have no presence and sex appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 3043

no you are literally 6’5 with shoulders the size of 2 yard sticks who wouldn’t look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Chadelite
Not always the case people have good fronts but their profile could be disappointing. Which worsens them in motion and irl. And everybody frauds their pics online. Don’t forget the twinks that just show their face but irl they have no presence and sex appeal
No one with a good front will have a side profile enough to hurt them. If they do they never had a good front to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
no you are literally 6’5 with shoulders the size of 2 yard sticks who wouldn’t look

Keep coping, I get iois from profile, when I’m in my car they can’t see my frame and height. I even had girl take a picture of my profile. I caught her.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Chadelite

Then why are you posting here on an incel forum?

Then why are you posting here on an incel forum?
I wouldn't call this an incel forum, it's more of a narcy forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Chadelite
I've always said that to get a proper rating, you should use candid pictures with other people around you not some frauded as shit you took.

And a lot of people look better in motion because they're just bad at taking pictures and don't know how to use lightning, also lens distortion is a thing.

And some people look worse in motion because they know how to take pictures in perfect conditions and angles aka most instagram whores.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Deleted member 3043
i look damn good in heavy light+motion ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Effortless
motion = front + side profile

Dude Emily is like a 3/10 non frauded

@Tellem--t is gl facially tyronelite

His frame and height = gigachad irl

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and Deleted member 5143
@mplayer1234 i think u look very different in motion at least 1 psl higher imo

• +1
Reactions: mplayer1234
Dude Emily is like a 3/10 non frauded
Keep coping
82C01D46 719A 4371 9088 7F2A3CDB2492
8D13C3CD D1E6 480F AD3A 70E8E2E51813

u also think macie is ugly
2DACCF7B B102 4CE5 9595 3D99BE04A836
I have countless of superlikes keep crying for me
2CEDCFE1 A199 4FFB 9E09 AE50A3AD2A8D
6FABD750 609B 4A05 BABC 4FF924018E7A
9B59E895 0E0D 4CC4 9A07 0B1643E1CE93
I bet they are 3/10

I get matched with white cute jbs,

I wish I still had my screenshots of my matches and msg from 2018 actually there is some on the internet where will prolly look for it. Keep in mind non nt pics and low quality pics that are all in my apartment were used no outside ones, and still match with cuties and got superliked a ton.

Attachments

• 74604046-E8A6-43A7-88B2-E40855B04910.png
    74604046-E8A6-43A7-88B2-E40855B04910.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and Deleted member 3043
Keep coping View attachment 374251View attachment 374252

u also think macie is uglyView attachment 374253 I have countless of superlikes keep crying for me
View attachment 374266View attachment 374268View attachment 374269 I bet they are 3/10

I wish I still had my screenshots of my matches and msg from 2018 actually there is some on the internet where will prolly look for it. Keep in mind non nt pics and low quality pics that are all in my apartment were used no outside ones, and still match with cuties and got superliked a ton.
stop giving me sadfuel i'll never having any validation like that.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, mplayer1234 and Deleted member 5143

u also think macie is uglyView attachment 374253 I have countless of superlikes keep crying for me
View attachment 374266View attachment 374268View attachment 374269 I bet they are 3/10

Just lol they are all 4 psl and 2 PSL without makeup fraud
You are all Body so you look for the same thing in your women I can tell by your matches

stop giving me sadfuel i'll never having any validation like that.
Stop coping bro you looked very good in hs and got validation bro, you mog me facially and pheno mog me hard. You could ascend with surgery mog this entire forum. You could look like that actor @Moggy made a post about. You look like those good looking Turkish actors Turkish foids go crazy after. Surgery could change your life but it doesn’t matter since it’s prolly disliked in Islam and you will find a virgin wife that looks like one of these girls
B9AF458B D522 404F A6B6 41A5D476E67A

imagine marrying one of these girls

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and Deleted member 3043
Stop coping bro you looked very good in hs and got validation bro, you mog me facially and pheno mog me hard. You could ascend with surgery mog this entire forum. You could look like that actor @Moggy made a post about. You look like those good looking Turkish actors Turkish foids go crazy after. Surgery could change your life but it doesn’t matter since it’s prolly disliked in Islam and you will find a virgin wife that looks like one of these girlsView attachment 374303

imagine marrying one of these girls
i srs love you.
ded srs, it will be insane to marry some.
i wish i finished school, had a job, and could looking for a woman to marry and see where i stand in attraction level.
life is so hard now and we cope with pics, and ivl thot validation :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 5143

how many message first?

Just lol they are all 4 psl and 2 PSL without makeup fraud
You are all Body so you look for the same thing in your women I can tell by your matches
If my face was ugly or just average I wouldn’t gotten these matches and reaction,

F7E348C8 0DC2 4F6F 8331 26BD7334C9C4
2483C59D 35EA 433B 9FC2 99FDD8FC209C
E124DC11 A6A8 463E A509 7203939368B3
5F92160B 3881 4DB5 9094 A76438D5D53A
D7A403C5 6221 484B B6B7 BE6F7F140018
76A15F52 E485 4C0B A97F 3D9CDBDA53CB
F617BC81 7B50 4C7A BDF1 A272098A20AF
Man I wish I had more screenshots of my other good matches, I’m done responding to you, you are just major coper.

I wish I had screenshots from 2018 with my psl5 girls but if I shared it with you, you will find other ways to cope, keep in my mind no nt and high quality pics

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and mplayer1234
High IQ. I noticed this as well, so many guys look good in real life but look like utter shit in pics. That’s why aspies here should try their luck to get a GF in real life if they’re tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143

Oofers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If my face was ugly or just average I wouldn’t gotten these matches and reaction,

View attachment 374317View attachment 374336View attachment 374337View attachment 374338View attachment 374339View attachment 374340View attachment 374341 Man I wish I had more screenshots of my other good matches, I’m done responding to you, you are just major coper.

I wish I had screenshots from 2018 with my psl5 girls but if I shared it with you, you will find other ways to cope, keep in my mind no nt and high quality pics
Ok I believe you. But your face is not above average vro
Can you respond to my thread I tagged u in

• +1
That’s just your opinion and I didn’t get any mention link me the thread

You easily mog @Tellem--t facially but I think your chin brings you down a lot. You would probably mog Kelly Oubre with a better chin + hazel eye contact lenses. Just try to genioplastymax bro, it will be an insane ascension.

• +1
You easily mog @Tellem--t facially but I think your chin brings you down a lot. You would probably mog Kelly Oubre with a better chin + hazel eye contact lenses. Just try to genioplastymax bro, it will be an insane ascension.

I agree my front doesn’t look good, but my profile and 3/4 is decent. So I’m doomed in pics and look way better irl and motion

• +1
I agree my front doesn’t look good, but my profile and 3/4 is decent. So I’m doomed in pics and look way better irl and motion
To be honest you look average facially but your profile and 3/4 are above average which is why you look better in motion/real life.

• +1
To be honest you look average facially but your profile and 3/4 are above average which is why you look better in motion/real life.
Yes my nigga that’s what I exactly said

One word: MOTION

ITS NOT ABOUT 3/4 FRONT OR PROFILE

ITS ALL ABOUT ALL 3 WORKING TOGETHER UNDER AN ELEGANT MOTION.

this is why I’m saying rating from just the front is not enough to make a full accurate rating

• +1
Tbh i say below average bc the pics I have seen of your face are you making silly faces
Your face + body makes your entire smv above average

Tbh i say below average bc the pics I have seen of your face are you making silly faces
Your face + body makes your entire smv above average
Random Girls wouldn’t smile at me to my front if I was below average, pics don’t tell the whole story

Random Girls wouldn’t smile at me to my front if I was below average, pics don’t tell the whole story
Why don't you post pictures of ur face normally then

I’m just not photogenic tbh, I’m done arguing tbh, many people irl and girl called me good looking and some said extremely handsome and one said I was hot she was customer for my dads business while I was working their. I wouldn’t be lying about this. This is my experiences in my prime Take it how it is
Why don't you post pictures of ur face normally then
There is no point you would still rate me below average, I’m just not photogenic. I posted some selfies pics back on .co and many people said I was above average. And my skin is also light in good natural lighting. But I don’t care tbh irl is all that matters not what some random dudes on a forum think

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: mplayer1234
@mplayer1234 i think u look very different in motion at least 1 psl higher imo
Thanks bro, lifefuel for me.

View attachment 374317View attachment 374336View attachment 374337View attachment 374338View attachment 374339View attachment 374340View attachment 374341 Man I wish I had more screenshots of my other good matches, I’m done responding to you, you are just major coper.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE SLAYER
Mogs all my conversations with girls on tinder.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 5632

i thought you were pious

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
i thought you were pious
It was 2 years ago bro I don’t do it anymore and I’m not good Muslim overall tbh I’m weak

• Love it
ppl who look better in motion: weaker eye areas and lateral zygos and stronger forward growth/jaw

ppl who look better in pics: weaker forward/jaw and stronger eye area and lateral zygos

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
i look really good in motion and girls have told me that i look like someone who takes alot of selfies/ have alot of pictures of myself in my gallery and its not cause i act narcy or cocky because i dont i act like the biggest goofball you have ever seen around girls, in reality i stay away from camera and pictures like its the plague

are you saying you do or dont act like a goofball? Has jestermaxxing worked for you?

Last edited: