Why do some people look way better with hats on?

trumpwillwin

trumpwillwin

Banned
This has nothing to do with balding or hairless.

Some people look better with some kind of article on their head.

Screenshot 2023 07 09 at 105054 AM
MarkLamb

take him for example. sure I get it, he has no hair and the hat hides that. but there's something else that just makes him much more attractive with a hat on.

its like hat balances his facial thirds/proportions? I don't get it? His current head takes away from the rest of his face, but the hat makes the rest of his face look better?

• +1
Reactions: angelo
its cause he has no hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, angelo, datboijj and 3 others
because being bald most of the time doesnt look good
wearing a hat make it less noticeable that he is bald, making it a halo

cowboy halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, SidharthTheSlayer, rubberduck and 1 other person
Most people who wear hats in public are balding

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Emiqrox
Most people who wear hats in public are balding
its not about balding entirely. even if he had a full head of hair, he would still look better with that hat on

what explains this ?

its cause he has no hair
its not about balding entirely. even if he had a full head of hair, he would still look better with that hat on

what explains this ?

makes your skull shape look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, future_mogger, Mewton and 3 others
fuck, I think you nailed it man.

like, yes, as everyone is stating the hair plays a role, sure.

but there's something beyond just the hair. even if he had hair, he'd still look not as good as he does with a hat.

it covers his entire skull. yes, exactly, makes sense

i think it has to do something with skull size too
i have a small skull so whenever i put a cap on my skull looks a bit small compared to the hat (not that brutal but ykwim)
but some people actual skulls look huge with a cap on and it makes their skull looks better and mogs, but when they remove the cap you can't sense the skull size that hard especially in pictures/videos

its cuz is hides head shape

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Some girls look good with hats too, and they always have hair.

Doesn't matter tho, it's embarrassing and inferior if some dark triad snatch it from you. Or slaps it off your head for fun

Adds an aura of mystery, people wonder whats under the hat

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Jamaldickjavontus
hats prevent the lens distortion that makes your forehead look huge.

This has nothing to do with balding or hairless.

Some people look better with some kind of article on their head.

View attachment 2308537View attachment 2308539

take him for example. sure I get it, he has no hair and the hat hides that. but there's something else that just makes him much more attractive with a hat on.

its like hat balances his facial thirds/proportions? I don't get it? His current head takes away from the rest of his face, but the hat makes the rest of his face look better?

Dob3dbrWwWzrwxn8qB9B3pEpxlrWOlyoTHv5-g2-338.png

You maybe onto something...

Doesn't matter tho, it's embarrassing and inferior if some dark triad snatch it from you.
is dark triad just code word for low inhib dickhead at this point? lmao

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
1. it can make your skull shape look different/better based on the hat
2. it can give the illusion of a better browridge since hat comes just above the eyes
3. it can mask a bad forehead shape or bitemporal width; the latter is especially important for many facial ratios, and can otherwise in turn transform perception of other areas of the face
4. if you lack temporal peaks (either naturally weak or because of balding), which are important to framing the face and giving it a more square look, the hat gives more "straightlineness" to that area

It's a similar reason why the tiktok fringe haircut looks good on so many people. It's basically a hat of hair

guy in pic has a disproportionately small neurocranium and lower third is very rounded, and an otherwise dogshit upper third, hat helps balance his face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Mewton

what explains this ?
i think it makes your chewkbones more prominent and forehead less prominent and makes your eyebrows darker idk thats how i see it when i wear beanies

because it masks the lack of a good Lower/fullface ratio and the lack of facial thirds rule.
The hat acts as a replacement for where the hairline should be. Also the reason why some people ascend/descend hard with hair transplants or hair loss.

makes your face looking more angular

It also makes a long nose appear smaller because it gives the ilusión of more forward growth thanks to the visor, it's basically a chin for your forehead 🤣