Why do some people miss the affects of mouth breathing

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
I know a few people like this
1 a guy at my work, mouthbreaths like 50% the time yet has great chin mass and jaw isn’t recessed

2 a girl at my school mouthbreaths most of the time, has the downward growth jaw and weird nose and long face but has amazing cheekbones and really lean face

3 heaps of people that mouthbreath buy they still have a short mid face and high fwhr

christian bale has great cheekbones that are forward yet he has downward growth

there are more examples but icbf naming them, does anyone know what causes this?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 2968
Mouthbreathing is cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: efidescontinuado, datboijj, Deleted member 5185 and 6 others
Mouthbreathing is cope
Somewhat yes, some people with forward growth are only average but for some people if they didn’t mouthbreath they could of been attractive

pheno, ratios and soft features and hair matter more then bone imo
I think once you have average bones your bones don’t matter as much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Usually narrow skull,long midface,hooked nose and downward growth comes in package.Its all product of low prenatal T. Never seen mouthbreather with wide skull,even if he somehow breathes,he will still have normal development.You are just born weak if you are ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10615
Usually narrow skull,long midface,hooked nose and downward growth comes in package.Its all product of low prenatal T. Never seen mouthbreather with wide skull,even if he somehow breathes,he will still have normal development.You are just born weak if you are ugly
Bro your taking the piss

parental t has nothing to do with recession

recession is from mouthbreathing and humans weren’t ever intended to mouthbreath

the only reason people mouthbreath is because the world has become to advanced and no one breastfeeds anymore and all that is the work of the devil

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, IhateDentists, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
Mouthbreathing will have different effects depending on when it occurs. It is most harmful during puberty, when your facial bones undergo development and are very flexible compared to other stages in life.
Mouthbreathing post-puberty or late-puberty will not have such a devastating effect on your appearance because your bones have already developed for the most part, which is also why mewing is mostly cope past 17-18.
Mouthbreathing pre-puberty is an interesting topic that needs more research imo but from what I've seen its not as harmful as during puberty due to the fact that there isn't much going on in regards to facial development.

I've personally mouthbreathed my whole life but I am nowhere near as recessed as some examples on the internet (but its still pretty bad). Obviously everyone will be affected to a different extent but one thing is certain: Mouthbreathing will always have a negative effect on your health and appearance (even if its minimal)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, ManzareK and Deleted member 10615
Fun fact about me I was mouth breather until the age of 15.

@MarkCorrigan @portuguesecel thots?Were u a mouth breather?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 10615
Mouthbreathing will have different effects depending on when it occurs. It is most harmful during puberty, when your facial bones undergo development and are very flexible compared to other stages in life.
Mouthbreathing post-puberty or late-puberty will not have such a devastating effect on your appearance because your bones have already developed for the most part, which is also why mewing is mostly cope past 17-18.
Mouthbreathing pre-puberty is an interesting topic that needs more research imo but from what I've seen its not as harmful as during puberty due to the fact that there isn't much going on in regards to facial development.

I've personally mouthbreathed my whole life but I am nowhere near as recessed as some examples on the internet (but its still pretty bad). Obviously everyone will be affected to a different extent but one thing is certain: Mouthbreathing will always have a negative effect on your health and appearance (even if its minimal)
High iq ngl ngl

and yeah I agree mouthbreathing in puberty and as a child is where it fucks you the most, and also agree mewing is cope past teenage years and even then it’s wishful thinking

Fun fact about me I was mouth breather until the age of 15.

@MarkCorrigan @portuguesecel thots?Were u a mouth breather?
I was a mouth breather I had asthma and sleep apnea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Jason Voorhees
I was a mouth breather I had asthma and sleep apnea
Are asthma and sleep apenea caused due to mouth breathing? Never had asthma and sleep apnea so I guess it depends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Are asthma and sleep apenea caused due to mouth breathing? Never had asthma and sleep apnea so I guess it depends
No, they cause mouth breathing though

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Conscious breathing child teeth face1

To add to my previous reply,
this is a very well-known picture that highlights the devastating effect of mouthbreathing on your appearance. It is often implied that the child in the left picture didnt mouthbreathe at all and then started doing it during puberty due to allergy, sickness, injury etc.
However, in my opinion that is not the case at all.
Remember, mouthbreathing is a habit that develops over many years until it becomes second nature. I highly doubt it is possible to be a nosebreather from the start of your life and then start using your mouth out of blue for no reason.
I believe that the guy in the picture already had mouhtbreathing tendencies from the early childhood but they just didn't affect him as much until the onset of puberty, which is what happened to me as well.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and gamma
Bro your taking the piss

parental t has nothing to do with recession

recession is from mouthbreathing and humans weren’t ever intended to mouthbreath

the only reason people mouthbreath is because the world has become to advanced and no one breastfeeds anymore and all that is the work of the devil
If you are ugly it always comes with narrow frame or short height.I do think there is more than just mouthbreathing.My guess would be that testosterone takes part too.Mouthbreathing affects development of face but i think nutrients in breastfeeding are responsible for your development mostly expecially prenatal t

Because genetics and prenatal T matter a lot I think. Everyone has a set potential. Outside factors determine if you reach that potential.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 10615
High iq ngl ngl

and yeah I agree mouthbreathing in puberty and as a child is where it fucks you the most, and also agree mewing is cope past teenage years and even then it’s wishful thinking
In my teens I just sat infront of my PC mouthbreathing, yet I developed the exact same jaw as my father. I think mouthbreathing is cope and put way too much stock in around these forums. Just my personal opinion of course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Niki9911
In my teens I just sat infront of my PC mouthbreathing, yet I developed the exact same jaw as my father. I think mouthbreathing is cope and put way too much stock in around these forums. Just my personal opinion of course.
I would like your in put on something

there are these people at my school brother and sister and 2 years younger then each other, both have the same overbite and jaw problems
Do you think this is genetic and yeah everyone has there opinion bro

what's the cause of low prenatal T?
Nutrients you take while you are breastfeed,expecially lack of protein which is mostly important for kid to grow properly.If you have low prenatal T,no matter how much testosterone you take now,you will be bad mood,depressed,weak,tired and developed to have fragile appearance,less muscle mass,tiny bones etc.It's just matter of a luck you don't develop to be subhuman nowadays

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
I would like your in put on something

there are these people at my school brother and sister and 2 years younger then each other, both have the same overbite and jaw problems
Do you think this is genetic and yeah everyone has there opinion bro
Yes I think it is more likely that it is genetic than any mouth breathing. If mouth breathing were THAT impactful, it would have been massive a long, long time ago. As it stands, its a niche thing for special cases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
wait but prenatal T means before birth, no?

breastfeeding is after birth
Chemicals,pollution,mother's habits,there are plenty of things affecting your growth.Subhuman=failed experiment of nature

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma and pizza
1 a guy at my work, mouthbreaths like 50% the time yet has great chin mass and jaw isn’t recessed

2 a girl at my school mouthbreaths most of the time, has the downward growth jaw and weird nose and long face but has amazing cheekbones and really lean face

3 heaps of people that mouthbreath buy they still have a short mid face and high fwhr

there are more examples but icbf naming them, does anyone know what causes this?
Mouthbreathing is cope
You ever stop and think that they maybe only started mouth breathing recently?

Mouth breathing often occurs at a very young age. Stop coping

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Mouth breathing often occurs at a very young age. Stop coping
all it takes is for allergies to act up or moving to an old dusty room to start mouth breathing
you need to stop coping

all it takes is for allergies to act up or moving to an old dusty room to start mouth breathing
you need to stop coping
yes, the first thing you have to think is that mouthbreath is not normal and it is far from being, it is a serious problem, if you are a mouthbreather you have to think what made you mouthbreath

• Love it
You don’t just randomly start mouthbreathing over time, it comes from lifestyle habits or illness, some people have allergies or asthma ect

I remeber I started randomly mouthbreathing at around 9 because that is when I started gaming and it just became a habit, I don’t even have allergies or any shit like that

and getting a downward grown mandate and all that shit takes years of mouthbreathing

• Hmm...
You don’t just randomly start mouthbreathing over time, it comes from lifestyle habits or illness, some people have allergies or asthma ect

I remeber I started randomly mouthbreathing at around 9 because that is when I started gaming and it just became a habit, I don’t even have allergies or any shit like that

and getting a downward grown mandate and all that shit takes years of mouthbreathing
sleep apnea is basically mouth breathing and almost everyone gets it eventually
and even if you do mouth breathe you could be keeping some posture that could keep some cheekbone projection

fuck

• +1
That shit is the worst feeling possible

the fact you could of been so much more attractive if you simply didn’t breath through your mouth

the worst part is the fact I don’t even have allergies or hayfever or any shit like that, it was just my own stupidness

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Jew_Supremacist, pizza and 1 other person
That shit is the worst feeling possible

the fact you could of been so much more attractive if you simply didn’t breath through your mouth

the worst part is the fact I don’t even have allergies or hayfever or any shit like that, it was just my own stupidness
so it’s better, at least it wasn’t caused by external factors like parents or allergies the only thing you can blame is yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

they probably dont mouthbreath 24/7 maybe like half the day or only when there awake
only explanation really

me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back