why do some recessed people not get downward growth?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
kid in my class is recessed, nose is crooked and huge as and his mandabile is short but he has a gonial angle is the early 120s. how come his jaw didn't grow down but just reverted backwards? has anyone else seen anything like this? most recessed people i see get a very downswung jaw and 135+ gonial angle but his is like 125-127 if i had to guess

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard, ChristianChad and 4 others
its just like people with high cheekbones have narrow jaws

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
kid in my class is recessed, nose is crooked and huge as and his mandabile is short but he has a gonial angle is the early 120s. how come his jaw didn't grow down but just reverted backwards? has anyone else seen anything like this? most recessed people i see get a very downswung jaw and 135+ gonial angle but his is like 125-127 if i had to guess
Class 2 usually have a low gonional angle and Long Ramus with short mandible body although 127 isn’t exactly low

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
Just genetic

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard, the next o'pry and 2 others
genetic my face lacks forward growth but no downward growth at all my jaw is like 90 degrees

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, lilhorizontal32, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
you mean birdcel?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 10615
kid in my class is recessed, nose is crooked and huge as and his mandabile is short but he has a gonial angle is the early 120s. how come his jaw didn't grow down but just reverted backwards?

literally me i have decent ramus and gonial angle but still reccesed af with hooked nose

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 5786
Same, i have normal gonial angle with underdeveloped mandible and birdcel nose(that is just genetic, not due to recession)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 10615 and JosephGarrot123
literally me i have decent ramus and gonial angle but still reccesed af with hooked nose
i think its a brachy trait, if your brachy and recessed your gonial angle will remain good and you won't get impacted by downward growth as much as dolio or meso

thats what i think anyway

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 2968, subhuman incel and 2 others
Also you Need to look at the cause of the recession.
Recession can be caused due to a downward grown maxilla. But it doesn’t have to. It could simply be a underdeveloped mandible. It could be due to crooked teeth. It could be due to former crooked teeth which stunted the growth of the mandible and then got fixed with braces.
It could be due to the mandible joint being too far back in the joint socket. Remember bimax is done for many reason like fixing TMJ as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 10615
Recession can be caused due to a downward grown maxilla. But it doesn’t have to. It could simply be a underdeveloped mandible. It could be due to crooked teeth. It could be due to former crooked teeth which stunted the growth of the mandible and then got fixed with braces.
It could be due to the mandible joint being too far back in the joint socket. Remember bimax is done for many reason like fixing TMJ as well
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 5786
i think its a brachy trait, if your brachy and recessed your gonial angle will remain good and you won't get impacted by downward growth as much as dolio or meso

thats what i think anyway
Thoughts on his recessed mandible? Gonial looks ok and he is brachy

Thoughts on his recessed mandible? Gonial looks ok and he is brachy
View attachment 1345523
The classification in brachy and doli is dumb.

And how are we supposed to tell the cause by a picture ??? Studied! doctors require Various scans and molds, patient reports and tons of testing for a diagnose. What are we Bro Science looksmaxxers are supposed to do with a lens distorted picture

we have no medical expertise. All we can do is say how it should look like.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 14848
idk, i mean recessed but its not downward grown
that's birdcel tbh. while downward grown is horse face. downward grown is mostly mouth breathers while birdcels have extremely shit posture I think

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 14848
that's birdcel tbh. while downward grown is horse face. downward grown is mostly mouth breathers while birdcels have extremely shit posture I think
whats worse
birdcel or horseface

shit tounge or body posture?

what would you say is easier to fix

downward grown or birdcel? who has better base
no idea both are pretty fucked. but surgeons suck at ccw or shortening midface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Class 2 usually have a low gonional angle and Long Ramus with short mandible body although 127 isn’t exactly low
i have a overbite with my upper teeth covering the lower ones and yes i have short mandible but with long ramus and 110 gonial angle
what should i do

• Hmm...
Reactions: one job away
i have a overbite with my upper teeth covering the lower ones and yes i have short mandible but with long ramus and 110 gonial angle
what should i do
Idk. Cheapest option would be to buy a good rope that can hold your weight.
If you wanna go slightly more expensive get surgery.

tf am I supposed to tell you what you should do

what would you say is easier to fix

downward grown or birdcel? who has better base
It's better to be a birdcel than horseface imo. A very long face can't be fixed and if your jaws are heavily rotated downwards, your ramus is probably also shit and your jaw angles will look weird even after getting bimax with CCW and adding jaw angle implants will make the jaw look even more uncanny
With a birdcel you often just need bimax with emphasis on the lower jaw and genio and with well placed jaw angle implants after a bimax a birdcel can legit ascend coz he'll now have good features and ratios
Meanwhile a truly horsefaced person will still look weird because there are stricter limits on how much you can rotate the jaws and how much the maxilla can be impacted and ofc you can't really shorten the middle or upper part of the maxilla
Double-jaw-surgery-1296x728-slide1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Orthognathic-Surgery.jpg

Compared to compact midfaced patients
maxresdefault.jpg

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1457274102046258400_2015.jpg

They look much more aesthetic. Excessive downward growth is arguably the worst trait you can have

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS