Why do some women enjoy BDSM?

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
Is there psychological reason why some girls enjoy BDSM? Are they mentally ill do they get pleasure from inflicting sexual pain, suffering and humiliating a submissive beta male

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
Vanilla sex becomes boring after a while and they maybe need a higher level of novelty/stimulation

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Boxingfan
Vanilla sex becomes boring after a while and they maybe need a higher level of novelty/stimulation
Would you let a girl dominate you like this? I'd only let a stacy do this to me

Last edited:
*most

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Recessed Life
it makes them feel feminine, weak and submissive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs and primqwe
No I'm talking about women "mistress" who like to dominate men
they used social media too much and their brain chemistry is permanently fucked

They will try whatever they can to feel masculine and dominant like their favourite marvel and netflix protagonists but will never be happy for the rest of their lives because they're fighting human nature

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
they used social media too much and their brain chemistry is permanently fucked

They will try whatever they can to feel masculine and dominant like their favourite marvel and netflix protagonists but will never be happy for the rest of their lives because they're fighting human nature

Social Media has nothing to do with women's Sexuality.Brain Chemistry yes.As for Movies/TV Shows that
isn't the issue either.

The reason women become more explorative and sexually arrogant in their later years is because most of
them have considerably more sexual experience than the average guy and because of this eventually become
desensitized to vanilla sex and naturally over time require higher levels of stimulation and novelty to even get
aroused.