Why do steroids cause some people to look younger and better and some to look significantly older?

B

BrownEyesWD

Iron
Title

Any PEDs in particular which have a good aesthetics effect?

i dont know

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and Luke9
depends on what they're using, testosterone on it's own promotes youthfulness and boosts collagen, but it does cause more hair loss if you're prone to it.

the issue is, most people don't respond overwhelmingly to testosterone alone, they require harsher compounds, which turbo rape your appearance into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
testosterone on it's own promotes youthfulness and boosts collagen
not really in doses that are higher than 100 mg or smth.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I've never seen anyone look younger on roids. The only exception might be someone who needs them legitimately to recover from a serious injury, or some sort of hormone deficiency.

not really in doses that are higher than 100 mg or smth.
likely has diminishing returns because it up-regulates and down-regulates other aspects of your endocrine system.

the people that look younger are those that respond insanely well to low dosages, which seems to be quite rare judging from all the roiders I know.

Example of someone who looks younger on them? Most people I've seen age and get wrinkles

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
Example of someone who looks younger on them? Most people I've seen age and get wrinkles
most of the ''aesthetics'' influencers.

they all got the faces of 16 year olds and pasty young skin, despite being in their mid twenties.

• JFL
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Everyone I've seen on them almost immediately get crows feet and rugged looking skin. The chance of brutally aging my face is the only reason I contemplate hopping on low dose trt.

Title

Any PEDs in particular which have a good aesthetics effect?
I’m not an endocrinologist but my guess is that steroid abuse exposes men to large amounts of DHT and prolactin, causing skin to look aged - this would also explain why pregnancy causes women to look like they’ve aged 10 years in 9 months.

they all got the faces of 16 year olds and pasty young skin, despite being in their mid twenties.
Do you think David laid looks like mid 20s?

Do you think David laid looks like mid 20s?
he looked like he was barely into his 20's until recently and then fast-tracked into looking older than me in less than a few years.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
he looked like he was barely into his 20's until recently and then fast-tracked into looking older than me in less than a few years.
Wonder what caused it

depends on what they're using, testosterone on it's own promotes youthfulness and boosts collagen, but it does cause more hair loss if you're prone to it.

the issue is, most people don't respond overwhelmingly to testosterone alone, they require harsher compounds, which turbo rape your appearance into oblivion.
Actually it’s because masculinity looks “old” to these baby faces fags

But okay keep repeating what autistic losers say

Actually it’s because masculinity looks “old” to these baby faces fags

But okay keep repeating what autistic losers say
he doesn't look masculine now, just recessed and balding.

Haven’t seen these people because I don’t consume any gym content anymore. It makes me more autistic so I stopped it a long time ago