WHY DO STORMCUCKS LARP AS OTHER RACES ONLINE

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Stormcucks are notorious for larping as other races. Hiding behind a screen has made these people chat the most shit and not get rightly smacked for it

@MrGlutton

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Chadeep, MrGlutton and 3 others
go do ur algebra homework my muslim brother

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Shrek2OnDvD
True.
Im tired of snowniggers larping as Mediterranean Indo-Punjabis

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, n0rthface and Shrek2OnDvD
Asians and jews larping as whites is more common.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and n0rthface
@Baldingman1998 was pissing me off with no end in sight, we got in a fight, I started to choke him and it felt better than sex. I knew I would go to jail for sure if I let him live, so I kept strangling him until he died. Best feeling ever.
I wasn't even redpilled on @Baldingman1998 , and I was surprised at how great it felt to choke a bitch.

@lutte @TsarTsar444 @BigBiceps @Tony

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7224, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Or people that preach white supremacy but Irl probably look like the people they call shitskins. Bulgars and italians like @cloUder @gamma
they should be proud of their Punjabi race, I know I am

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, lutte and ✿👍col
Or people that preach white supremacy but Irl probably look like the people they call shitskins. Bulgars and italians like @cloUder @gamma
my Ydna:
E3 - 21.4%
G - 5.2%
I1a - 5.7%
I2a - 21.6%
I2b - 2.4%
J1 - 2.9%
J2 - 10.2%
R1a - 17%
R1b - 10.6%

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
someone post the screencap of that big asian doctor eugene wu or whatever exposed for pretending to be a white woman who loves baby black carrot. after i saw that and was blackpilled on how ricedicks think of us and behave like rats i will never change the way i think of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, TeraCope54, Chadeep and 4 others
someone post the screencap of that big asian doctor eugene wu or whatever exposed for pretending to be a white woman who loves baby black carrot. after i saw that and was blackpilled on how ricedicks think of us and behave like rats i will never change the way i think of them.
FUCK CHINKS!

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Stormcucks are notorious for larping as other races. Hiding behind a screen has made these people chat the most shit and not get rightly smacked for it
View attachment 1364928
@MrGlutton

Basically another way to Drag the social value of another race down.

I wouldnt bother with proud sfcels. They only occupy the lowest spaces in society. Which unfortunately this forum seems to be for some reason (a self improvement forum focussed on expensive plastic surgeries)

I never understood the pride of the sfcel, their own nation pissed on them, their own women don't want them, they get cucked by their own society, the forefathers pissed on them and left them without one penny of inheritance. Yet they want to claim superiority over some dude with a bit more melanin in them.

It's a desperate act by a living failure. A last line of defence

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
inferior brain(iq)

they cope online as their beliefs don't equate to reality.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Who does this ? 😂
If anything it’s Non white incels like OP and @RetardSubhuman doing it
907915DA 4EAC 4CDC B6B6 2400B9BA177C

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
Basically another way to Drag the social value of another race down.

I wouldnt bother with proud sfcels. They only occupy the lowest spaces in society. Which unfortunately this forum seems to be for some reason (a self improvement forum focussed on expensive plastic surgeries)

I never understood the pride of the sfcel, their own nation pissed on them, their own women don't want them, they get cucked by their own society, the forefathers pissed on them and left them without one penny of inheritance. Yet they want to claim superiority over some dude with a bit more melanin in them.

It's a desperate act by a living failure. A last line of defence
“YOU MUST LOVE IMMIGRANTS, YOU MUST LOVE BLACKS, YOU MUST BE A CUCK OTHERWISE YOURE A LOSER”
7F34CA2C 60E7 4963 BA71 43EF4A71BAED

JFL, what’s most ironic about all this is that non whites are way more ethno centric than white people, so using your logic Non whites ARE THE LOSERS 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: gamma and TeraCope54
Or like @MrGlutton who is so ashamed of his race/ethnicity that he won’t even tell anyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Chadeep, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Or like @MrGlutton who is so ashamed of his race/ethnicity that he won’t even tell anyone
He said he isn't black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, lutte, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahhaahahahaahhhaha

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Marsiere214 and lutte
964245AF 6220 471D 944C FF056F917738

@cloUder @gamma

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, TsarTsar444, Chadeep and 4 others
He said he isn't black
i've already told these slaves i'm a white man..?

imagine me being ashamed shunned by stormfront slaves who work on my plantation picking up cotton :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Shrek2OnDvD
i've already told these slaves i'm a white man..?

imagine me being shunned by stormfront slaves who work on my plantation picking up cotton :lul:
Romanian
White

Nice try Mihai
BBEF5E10 596A 4EB9 AAA8 E969F319DED6

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444, ✿👍col and 4 others
They are projecting

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Marsiere214, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and buckchadley31
I just say
Just be proud of your race and stay uncucked..
but most humans aren’t like me most humans are very soy conformist-minded

1581680668952 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 10104
I'm disgusted by cucks who do this.

Not just white stormcucks btw, many fag ethnics do this also, using white anime characters