5’8 mulattocel
Title tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, vermillioncorefan, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
to brag or attract foids

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, $ u b H u m a n and butterworld
the only person i can recall doing this was this chadlite i was good friends with back when i was 12 and naive

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, vermillioncorefan, butterworld and 1 other person
the only person i can recall doing this was this chadlite i was good friends with back when i was 12 and naive
This narcy 6’2 mtn arab ik has an Instagram highlight dedicated to his height

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, vermillioncorefan, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
only redeemable characteristic

is mentioning your height on dating apps narcy as a man? turn off?

like if im 6'3 should i add it or nah

is mentioning your height on dating apps narcy as a man? turn off?

like if im 6'3 should i add it or nah
Rope nigger

cuz theyre emotionless fags who've only been praised abt their height their whole life so they dont have anything else

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
im being deadass
Mentioning height in Instagram bio just seems like you’re desperate for validation, and we know seeking validation for an uncontrollable trait like is height as if it’s an accomplishment worth mentioning seems narcy. Like people put their careers or accomplishments in their ig bios like “lawyer”, “doctor”, “athlete”, etc.

Dating apps are different though since it’s a genetic market place

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
and you dont have height :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@butterworld look this is an perfect example of an abused dog.

I eviscerated him a dozen times and he always comes back. When I’m arguing with someone else he always jumps in trying to make up for last times.

Be a good dog and please keep following me around, will be a good reminder that you’ll be a loser fore life.

You’re unemployed, you’re ugly, you never had a girlfriend in your life, you don’t have friends, you’re fat, you have low IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
@butterworld look this is an perfect example of an abused dog.

I eviscerated him a dozen times and he always comes back. When I’m arguing with someone else he always jumps in trying to make up for last times.

Be a good dog and please keep following me around, will be a good reminder that you’ll be a loser fore life.

You’re unemployed, you’re ugly, you never had a girlfriend in your life, you don’t have friends, you’re fat, you have low IQ.
Your future marriage:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: