Why do tall women wear heels?

Gazzamogga

Gazzamogga

‎Retired (?)
I started an internship not too long ago and there's this one 6'5" woman who insists on wearing high heels lmao

Why would you wear heels at 6'5" as a woman? JFL, the biggest mogger in a company of ~200 people is a horse faced ogre

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, RAITEIII, thecel and 4 others
>6'5
>woman

Pick one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, RAITEIII, middayshowers and 4 others
women above 5'2 are monsters

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, thecel, stuckneworleans and 3 others
I hate ogrefoids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
I started an internship not too long ago and there's this one 6'5" woman who insists on wearing high heels lmao

Why would you wear heels at 6'5" as a woman? JFL, the biggest mogger in a company of ~200 people is a horse faced ogre
Women wear heels to emphasize their ass and hip curve region
Plus it's considered stylish or whatever

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, thecel and hebbewem
JFL @ you if you ever thought about this question.

I low key fantasize about pushing an ogrefoid hard as fuck and watching that bitch fall down like timber.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 5061, RAITEIII and 2 others
I low key fantasize about pushing an ogrefoid hard as fuck and watching that bitch fall down like timber.
lH4pn66.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, stuckneworleans, LostYouth and 6 others
i like tall women but they cant wear heels if they're more than 5'8 imo

I don’t know why they wear high heels at all. It’s ugly, it’s hard to walk, it crunches your toes and fucks up your feet for the rest of your life.
Like do they enjoy feeling manly or are they just plain stupid?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 245
Heels should be banned.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 4645, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
tbh tall girls are unironically insecure as manlets but they still wear them so no one can tell they are.
inb4 muhh models. models=/=normal people

because she wants a man that's 6'8"+

The purpose of heels is to flex the leg muscles So the legs Look better not to be taller. So they wear them for the same reason short foids do. Not saying Its a Good choice but Thats the reason

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I have two quotes saved about this tbh, prob from .co

1.It has everything to do with domination. They want to separate the men from the boys, the CHADS, from the incels. They want men of a certain kind, the GENETICALLY INFERIOR, to feel like SHIT. What better what to put yourself on a pedestal than literally prop your feet up in stilts, showcase that you are literally on a higher plane. When women fake their height men just ACCEPT their heightist delusional fantasy, like idiots. They think it's "sexy." THIS IS BULLSHIT.

2.It's manlet repellent.

I know a 5'11 foid who wore 4-inch heels to a party. Why would a foid of that height even need heels unless she needed to repel anyone under 6'3? It acts like mosquito spray. If a foid looks 8 inches taller than you, you're going to have second thoughts about approaching her even if you're the most low inhib PUA redpilled gymcoping manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, middayshowers and Vidyacoper
Heels are fashionable and make women's legs and ass look better. Looking taller is also aesthetic. It's nothing to do with 'mogging' guys jfl.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Tbh I dream of creampieing and 6’3 hourglass shape Amazon. Don't judge me

I have two quotes saved about this tbh, prob from .co

1.It has everything to do with domination. They want to separate the men from the boys, the CHADS, from the incels. They want men of a certain kind, the GENETICALLY INFERIOR, to feel like SHIT. What better what to put yourself on a pedestal than literally prop your feet up in stilts, showcase that you are literally on a higher plane. When women fake their height men just ACCEPT their heightist delusional fantasy, like idiots. They think it's "sexy." THIS IS BULLSHIT.

2.It's manlet repellent.

I know a 5'11 foid who wore 4-inch heels to a party. Why would a foid of that height even need heels unless she needed to repel anyone under 6'3? It acts like mosquito spray. If a foid looks 8 inches taller than you, you're going to have second thoughts about approaching her even if you're the most low inhib PUA redpilled gymcoping manlet

This is fucking stupid
Tbh I dream of creampieing and 6’3 hourglass shape Amazon. Don't judge me

Same tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Heels are fashionable and make women's legs and ass look better. Looking taller is also aesthetic. It's nothing to do with 'mogging' guys jfl.

Big cope.

jfl i think this happened in my country
nvm it didnt
This is one of very few scenarios where if i saw that happen (ideally with a bunch of ppl i know), a guy doing that would land in the hospital.

like idc about when foids act disrespectful and get a beating, but random foid tgat was just walking randomly, minding her own business, not bothering anyone, getting sucker kicked like that- shit like that annoys the F out of me.

They caught the faggot who did it too, Id like to think that other men in prison gave this dude a „warm“ welcoming.

I don't get this either, but 6'5ft as a woman, fucking brutal. I'm 6'6ft and only once in my life have I been heightmogged by a girl on heels. I can understand the manlet struggle, cause fucking hell having to look up to a woman hits you straight to your core man. Wish I had a better face, but thank God I'm tall.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl