Why do tattoo artists say “alright take a look in the mirror and tell me what you think”

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Like, it’s done already mofo 💀 whether it looks like shit or looks dope, it’s still already permanently in my skin and I gotta pay, goofy asl, man, I’ll tell ya

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Danish_Retard, Hades and 3 others
He wants to know how you feel about it, idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and schizolool
tattoos makes girl look so old

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
He wants to know how you feel about it, idiot
Yeah but why? It’s already done, what if i say “looks like shit, but what can I do?”

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yeah but why? It’s already done, what if i say “looks like shit, but what can I do?
Bro why you always ask why. Are u autistic
Its normal question to ask, imagine getting a permanent tattoo and he just tells you lets go to cashier you gotta pay for that shit

to pretend he gives a fuk about u

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, stevielake and Vermilioncore
Bro why you always ask why. Are u autistic
Its normal question to ask, imagine getting a permanent tattoo and he just tells you lets go to cashier you gotta pay for that shit
What if I say “it looks like shit, sorry bro, I ain’t paying for that shit”, cmon, he won’t let me go for free

What if I say “it looks like shit, sorry bro, I ain’t paying for that shit”, cmon, he won’t let me go for free
Thats what i do , i never pay for food. When they ask me to pay in the end i ask them to prove that i just ate bro

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Thats what i do , i never pay for food. When they ask me to pay in the end i ask them to prove that i just ate bro
they’ll say “we saw you eating fatass, we got it on video too. Pay up or I’ll call the police”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Th
It was my cousin
Then they’ll knock you and beat the shit out of you like a shit smeared puppet Jamesothy era shit innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Th

Then they’ll knock you and beat the shit out of you like a shit smeared puppet Jamesothy era shit innit
Nah not in pizza store. Im too fast to catch