Why do teen foids have such annoying voices

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

A southern gentleman
Couple weeks ago I was talking to this foid on omegle she was white chubby nice tits she was into me but I couldnt stand the sound of her voice sounded like a high pitched mouth breather and her name was Lauren jfl

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and PeakIncels
chubby
explains everything

Why do you make the most useless threads

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Lauren is incel name

• +1
Couple weeks ago I was talking to this foid on omegle she was white chubby nice tits she was into me but I couldnt stand the sound of her voice sounded like a high pitched mouth breather and her name was Lauren jfl
Stopped reading after white it's a well known fact whit and black teenage women have the most annoying voices

• +1
since when are looksfag threads supposed to be helpful
I already knew you were a massive retard, but this just further proves it.

Also lol at you referring to this place as “looksfag” whilst you rot on here spewing your bullshit like it’s a diary.

• JFL

Also lol at you referring to this place as “looksfag” whilst you rot on here spewing your bullshit like it’s a diary.
Beware son he is unironically in PSL longer than you, he’s another incel who kals this plase looksfaf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and Muttcel foid killer

I can do whatever the fuck I please its my account the fuck do you care so much for your a worthless loser arguing with another loser

Beware son he is unironically in PSL longer than you, he’s another incel who kals this plase looksfaf
this niggga doesent know I've been a Nihilistic shaolin monk since I was 10-11 years old

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
He’s a low iq toddler. I’m not surprised a pathetic fag like him has to brag about being in these spaces for years like it’s somehow an achievement.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and 97baHater
He’s a low iq toddler. I’m not surprised a pathetic fag like him has to brag about being in these spaces for years like it’s somehow an achievement.
I guess anyway I always mirin you my king
this niggga doesent know I've been a Nihilistic shaolin monk since I was 10-11 years old
lol

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and N1666
Bros a grown ass adult attacking a teenager unprovoked but I'm the pathetic one Kek

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
@N1666 this is getting old unc someone needs to change your "adult " diaper now then its time for night night

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Bros a grown ass adults attacking a teenager unprovoked but I'm the pathetic one Kek
I’m literally 18 you utter retard. Of course that’s classed as old to a 13 year old.

• Hmm...