Why do the most attractive females befriend landwhales?

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
Excuse my crude terminology, but I think we all know what I'm talking about. There's probably been many instances where you've probably tried to make a move on a beautiful stacy but sone Lizzo variant keeps lugging behind her, therefore preventing you from taking a step further. I'm going to dissect both of the main reasons why this might happen.

#1. Childhood best friends
This is a situation you'll see commonly. Let's say these two girls (stacy,elephant) go to a new workplace or school and people ask why they're friends / how they met. Both of them will say it's because they've known each other for a while. But that's only true for a small window of time. Despite receiving similar nurturing and growing up in a similar setting (which is obviously what led them to becoming friends) something between them obviously changed to the point that one of them became really beautiful and the other one, not so much. The good looking Stacy then comes to realize her level of attractiveness and subconsciously makes her and elephant's friendship more and more about constantly making herself seem like the better looking one. Because she is. And that's what bonds the two of them together in a way. But after a certain point, the feeling of purpose between the friendship expires, and they drift apart.

#2. Adolescent mogging toxicity
Now, in my last bit I mentioned a window of time. A window mostly during high school. This is the window where Stacy's intentions are so obvious, but maybe not in the way you might think. This is when Stacy loves having elephant around to always mog someone, and maybe Stacy will even get elephant to third wheel on an uncomfortable date with a guy because she knows elaphant's presence alone is so off putting. Yet she will never say or explain this to elephant, but what she will do is comment on every one of elephant's social media posts and tell elephant how beautiful she is. Then Stacy will gain more low tier-stacy friends and get them all to reaffirm this obvious lie about elephant's beauty over and over again. While this all is going on, the stacy group viciously makes fun of elephant and elephant keeps taking their horrible advice until she realizes the deep hole that she's gotten herself dug into.

TLDR
In truth, girls love girls who aren't 'competition' and they also love girls who make them look more attractive.
Untitled 6 1392x884

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, Xangsane, Xerryx and 1 other person
Death to all fat bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth and Deleted member 21863
They feel sad for her and recruit them as slaves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, jagmogs1000 and Deleted member 21863
I honestly like it at times it makes the skinny HTB or above look far better and appealing.