Why do they have to do curries like this šŸ¤£šŸ˜­

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, exo, ascension and 3 others
I'm telling u curries have become sort of a racial punching bag for equally jfl looking or status races trying to feel like they are at the very least 1 level above the curry, I'm talking about literal subhuman tier physiognomy coping that looking like a deformed ape is superior to the most god-like pajeet based on race alone, this level of cope is truly devastating and immeasurable for the average person having 5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, LooksOrDeath and SubSigma
I'm telling u curries have become sort of a racial punching bag for equally jfl looking or status races trying to feel like they are at the very least 1 level above the curry, I'm talking about literal subhuman tier physiognomy coping that looking like a deformed ape is superior to the most god-like pajeet based on race alone, this level of cope is truly devastating and immeasurable for the average person having 5
Its so over that curries cant even redeem their race card despite being as black as blacks. Even white women, the champions of virtue signaling, still roast them jfl

Enchanted elixir's theme song!

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
Pretty much every race gets roasted in insta comment sections tbh

• So Sad
How did I know this song was gonna be played? JFL. Also, aww man, theyā€™re just having fun, why are people being rude?

• So Sad
Reactions: comingtothisJFL, cutie_pie and SubSigma
Its so over that curries cant even redeem their race card despite being as black as blacks. Even white women, the champions of virtue signaling, still roast them jfl
Asians are fair game for white libtards. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t like them. At least if youā€™re actually against racism then incorporate all races in that vision, not just one. JFL.

• +1
laughing GIF

its funny with how much shade american blacks throw on some of these curries despite having more steppe then ur dalit dravidian.

• Love it
Insane how in 2023, even with all the talk about anti-racism, normies are still gigaracist towards curries :lul:. If you said anything like this about blacks, you will get publicly hanged

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
How did I know this song was gonna be played? JFL. Also, aww man, theyā€™re just having fun, why are people being rude?
Because they're ugly? If they were lightskin chadpreets, this wouldnt have happened and those girls would've prolly danced with them lmao.

Jfl one of the comments said deodorant free zone

Because they're ugly? If they were lightskin chadpreets, this wouldnt have happened and those girls would've prolly danced with them lmao.
Are you sure? I donā€™t think thatā€™s true because even Punjabis get made fun of. Look at ā€œtunak tunakā€ for instance.

Are you sure? I donā€™t think thatā€™s true because even Punjabis get made fun of. Look at ā€œtunak tunakā€ for instance.
Your average punjabi is not a lightskin chadpreet lmao? Youre average punjabi is a bug eyed big hook nose lightbrown dude that thinks hes better than your average curry cause hes one shade lighter lmao.

Ezgif 5 f65fdc5bf8

Sir I am calling you from microsoft support .

Your average punjabi is not a lightskin chadpreet lmao? Youre average punjabi is a bug eyed big hook nose lightbrown dude that thinks hes better than your average curry cause hes one shade lighter lmao.

View attachment 2333038
That's light brown... light brown is still light skin. They are more than just one shade darker than the guys in the original video.