Why do they want to push women into STEM?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Nobody is against women in STEM. Everyone is being evaluated based on their performance and skills. You can stay in the field as long as you can do the job. I do admire my female classmates who are insightful and helpful with assignments and problems.
Why are they trying to solve some problem that doesn't even exist in the first place?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 9090
marxism

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
its just the ''blank slate'' believe, you are born equally to everyone. everybody is the same, genders dont exist etc. thats why these people are also transgender advocates. its the most cucked and blue pilled believe out there. most normies dont completely fall for it, but only aspects of it they do, like the ''pay gap'' for example.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and ChadFucksYourOneitis
its just the ''blank slate'' believe, you are born equally to everyone. everybody is the same, genders dont exist etc. thats why these people are also transgender advocates. its the most cucked and blue pilled believe out there. most normies dont completely fall for it, but only aspects of it they do, like the ''pay gap'' for example.

The "pay gap" meme exists because women choose to work in the lower paid / lower stress jobs themselves. They want more time to take care of their kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
The "pay gap" meme exists because women choose to work in the lower paid / lower stress jobs themselves. They want more time to take care of their kids.
it exists because they are too un ambitious and have lower IQs, also getting pregnant.

Push down bargaining power of people inside which are mostly men.

China, Iran India aren't exactly the nicest countries when it comes to females. Yet when you think about it, most Foids in STEM come from these places. Countries like Sweden have the worst representation of foids in STEM