Why do trannies have such good bone structure?

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
I’m not gay but I would let her blow me (bj) no homo

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Fiqh, try2beme and 3 others
Jfl
Screenshot 2023 12 02 11 41 58 42 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12  01

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, ReadBooksEveryday, Jpg and 3 others
Looks terrible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Jpg
Thats literally a grown ass man wearing make up, needs like a minimum of 3 years on estrogen and androgen blockers to start looking the part

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sprinkles, Deleted member 28896 and 5 others
trannies are surprisingly good at self improvement, hence why I steal information from their discord groups.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28896, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
trannies are surprisingly good at self improvement, hence why I steal information from their discord groups.
Sadly most of them are vegan but other than that they’re skin care routine, hair improvement makes sense

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
Also what is that hairline? It looks so artificial yet feminized due to its shape

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
What sort of stuff?

Also what is that hairline? It looks so artificial yet feminized due to its shape
The extreme fox eyes gave it off too

@thecel would

They probably have some good looksmaxxing tips, although they're geared to becoming a female.

They probably have some good looksmaxxing tips, although they're geared to becoming a female.
skincare is the same for men and women, hair care is too, fillers are too, although it's different spots the techniques are the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, try2beme and Clown Show
skincare is the same for men and women, hair care is too, fillers are too, although it's different spots the techniques are the same.
Where can I find trannies' looksmaxing tips?

Where can I find trannies' looksmaxing tips?
get invited into their private discords.

they're super meta attracted and like ogre men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Loveland
get invited into their private discords.

they're super meta attracted and like ogre men.

wtf is meta attracted bro ? also could you share the diy filler secrets they shared

wtf is meta attracted bro ? also could you share the diy filler secrets they shared
it means they're into men, specifically, masculine men, rather than women.

the distinction is made because there's also a demographic of transexuals that aren't into men, they call them transbians.

my knowledge on fat dissolvers is from trannies, who use it extensively in their faces.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 21345 and reptiles
it means they're into men, specifically, masculine men, rather than women.

the distinction is made because there's also a demographic of transexuals that aren't into men, they call them transbians.

my knowledge on fat dissolvers is from trannies, who use it extensively in their faces.

do you have a link to there spaces so i can see them applying the fillers preferabble if you have a downloaded vid of them applying the fillers

do you have a link to there spaces so i can see them applying the fillers preferabble if you have a downloaded vid of them applying the fillers
they won't appreciate it if I invite random people, it's not that complicated.

20230708 182157 1

here's some filler/dissolving results.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, thecel and reptiles
It's because autogynephillia is correlated/caused by high T

asian mtf.
I’d punch her face and lips so it will look like she has a worse nut allergy or been stung

they won't appreciate it if I invite random people, it's not that complicated.

View attachment 2585048

here's some filler/dissolving results.

It's not like I'm going to go in there and annoy them I just want a visualization of it as I have dyspraxia and struggle to mentally map visual changes hell if you have a male server that does this even better I just don't know any that do

It's not like I'm going to go in there and annoy them I just want a visualization of it as I have dyspraxia and struggle to mentally map visual changes hell if you have a male server that does this even better I just don't know any that do
there's no male servers for this, all male self improvement servers are just gym cope filled with zyzz fanboys who don't know that he cared about his face just as much and had a nose job.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Balkansandsh, Fiqh and 1 other person
there's no male servers for this, all male self improvement servers are just gym cope filled with zyzz fanboys who don't know that he cared about his face just as much and had a nose job.

Why I don't know I've spoken to hamza fans but they all are bigger copers than women like women know face is everything trannies know face is everything men don't know is what angers me regardless do you have any live motion pics could you dm them to me i'm not gonna leak

what do they think of you being in their space?

Thats literally a grown ass man wearing make up, needs like a minimum of 3 years on estrogen and androgen blockers to start looking the part
is that you in ur avi?

neck law is real