There is also some chemical woman release when fucked that makes them attached

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70686, Tallcell, LegitUser and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
If you ask this then you'll not understand this anytime soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670, Tallcell and JohnDoe
Why did u change mr.lips pfp, that was mogger pfp, now you put this nigger on pfp
Because my eyes look similar and I am growing my lashes so it reminds me to keep applying the shit

because it is predicative of future behavior and indicative of her genetic quality, ie resistance to jew propaganda, mental fitness, iq, etc

also many partners degrades pair bonding ability so good luck getting a whore to stay when she's had 100 chads and tyrones run through her belly already

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, Tallcell, JohnDoe and 2 others
Op is a manwhore

Also I am 100% sure you are a foid

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser and Jamaldickjavontus
Cuz it's natural for straight males to be replused by a slut that's let hundreds of dudes dump loads in her
Either op is gay or doesn't/wouldn't mind slopping around in another mans skeet/pubes, which thenbhe would be considered gay

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and Tallcell
if her bodycount is not something like 10, it doesnt really matter

if youre worrying about her comparing you to other guys, not all girls are like that especially if she loves you

keep in mind no one here is ever going to get a virgin, or let alone a pure girl that hasnt done anything

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant and thebuffdon690
Cuz it's natural for straight males to be replused by a slut that's let hundreds of dudes dump loads in her
Either op is gay or doesn't/wouldn't mind slopping around in another mans skeet/pubes, which thenbhe would be considered gay
i mean just because she isnt a virgin doesnt mean she is a slut lets be real

• +1
Reactions: tokoloshe
i mean just because she isnt a virgin doesnt mean she is a slut lets be real
I don't want to slop around in any other mans cum, apparently it doesn't bother you. Do you have a set of hip waders

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
I don't want to slop around in any other mans cum, apparently it doesn't bother you. Do you have a set of hip waders
so youre never gonna have sex is what youre telling me

• +1
Reactions: hilley
so youre never gonna have sex is what youre telling me

For so long the requirement of being a virgin for a woman who is to get married was a necessity, to such an extent that it wasn't even talked about during the marriage negotiations because it was expected by both parties as the make or break of the relation. Pair-bonding abilitiy decreases after each sexual partner. Just be first theory is legit. Genetic quality, resistance to jewish brainwashing, self-respect, IQ, etc etc the list goes on and on. Only a fool would want a non-virgin wife.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and panjeet currycel
If u ever kissed a girl she’s prob had cum in her mouth before so

guys dont want foid to have had more sex than then

so incels will prefer virgins

but low body count is ideal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
If u ever kissed a girl she’s prob had cum in her mouth before so
so basically don't kiss any girl who isn't a virgin? because she' had cum/dick on those lips before? and yet every normie does it anyways all the time

retard
just cos male has done something with certain girl, and you also do something with that girl at different time, wether kissing, sex etc doesn’t not make it gay in the slightest. still a female.

so basically don't kiss any girl who isn't a virgin? because she' had cum/dick on those lips before? and yet every normie does it anyways all the time
no I was using the other guys logic - read his comment :ROFLMAO:

Because the higher the bodycount, the worse pairbonding ability they have

they werent virgins homie

retard
just cos male has done something with certain girl, and you also do something with that girl at different time, wether kissing, sex etc doesn’t not make it gay in the slightest. still a female.
kinda when I put my dik in ur gramps ass it was a while ago so it not gae

if her bodycount is not something like 10, it doesnt really matter

if youre worrying about her comparing you to other guys, not all girls are like that especially if she loves you

keep in mind no one here is ever going to get a virgin, or let alone a pure girl that hasnt done anything
The Jews really brainwashed you polish + german folks

The Jews really brainwashed you polish + german folks
Dont think the jews would want poles and germans to make excuses for not reproducing, quite the opposite.

Dont think the jews would want poles and germans to make excuses for not reproducing, quite the opposite.
The Jews are proliferating hypergamy by brainwashing sucked Germans and poles to wife liberal whores with 30 body count

Who tf wants to be with a girl knowing some Tyrone was clapping her cheeks couple years back hell no

The Jews are proliferating hypergamy by brainwashing sucked Germans and poles to wife liberal whores with 30 body count
thats not what im doing tho so why did you reply with that?