Why do ugly people stink?!

IanIachimoe2491

IanIachimoe2491

Silver

happens so often
why do uglies smell? it absolutely disgusts me when i get on public transport and there's a horrible smell or when i walk past someone in school and their stink air touches my nostrils.
is there a reason why ugly people smell more than good looking people?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, wishIwasSalludon, murdah and 4 others
Attractive people stink as well but you go around sniffing the ass of ugly people. That’s why you think only ugly people stink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, The Grinch, Pikabro and 2 others
Attractive people stink as well but you go around sniffing the ass of ugly people. That’s why you think only ugly people stink
I don't go around sniffing, They get in my space and invade my air

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Nick.Harte
I don’t know, but I want to fuck a lesbian so badly, I’d make any lesbian get up and cook me breakfast after I give her my white cock all night. Lesbians get me so fucking hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, murdah, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
The devil is around ugly people

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test and IanIachimoe2491
I noticed this. There's this boy who used to sit beside me in 2nd period and he smells like ass

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
View attachment 2681939

happens so often
why do uglies smell? it absolutely disgusts me when i get on public transport and there's a horrible smell or when i walk past someone in school and their stink air touches my nostrils.
Bro got told that he stinks , now he is correlating it his looks avg blackpiller autist , take a shower you retard

I noticed this. There's this boy who used to sit beside me in 2nd period and he smells like ass
i once had to sit next to a fattie in one class cause i was late and his breath smelt so bad i had to sit at the edge of the desk and cover my mouth cause it was unbearable

Bro got told that he stinks , now he is correlating it his looks avg blackpiller autist , take a shower you retard
ur projecting hard

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, scrunchables and mayo mogger
View attachment 2681939

happens so often
I swear ugly people especially here in UK have such bad breath and yellow gunk on their tongue. Fucking disgusting. Not even chad could get away with that.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and IanIachimoe2491
most ugly people don't have a rountine to do shit, doesnt brush there teeth, doesnt put deodorant on, theres a reason why there ugly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Gonthar and IanIachimoe2491
happens so often
What's the point of washing if you're ugly, it's not like you will suddenly become attractive, it all boils down to looks... The ugly ones will get rejected by women, be treated like crap by others and after a while they will just say "fuck it!" and stop wasting effort on useless things like washing and grooming themselves, buying nice and new clothes, controlling their diet, etc. so eventually they will end up looking even worse - ungroomed, fat, smelly, etc...
Also, no one will ever come to help them or encourage them to take care of themselves, it would be also pretty useless, because they will still be ugly and therefore still be rejected and treated bad by others.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Mr Test, sudanguy and 1 other person
View attachment 2681939

happens so often
Because we’re ugly. No point in having routines when our faces are still gonna look like dogshit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, latincell95 and scrunchables
most fatassess smell like shit cause they eat junk food all day
u are what u eat
and u fart what u eat

probably because ethnics have higher density of apocrine glands which is responsible for bo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and latincell95
Stink turns me on

idk i smell like vanilla

View attachment 2681939

happens so often
Lack of money and status due to years of LDARing

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
i once had to sit next to a fattie in one class cause i was late and his breath smelt so bad i had to sit at the edge of the desk and cover my mouth cause it was unbearable
Dude the nigga who stinks who's sat beside me was a fatty

• +1
Cause Indians are ugly

• +1
True

• +1
So blind people can hate them too

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, T50 Demon and IanIachimoe2491
Old people especially stink badly as they age. It's like disease takes over their body and their rotten insides start seeping.

• +1
It’s actually very simple.

Ugly people are not in relationships. People who are not in relationships automatically take less care of their hygiene because they aren’t expecting to meet their partner in the evening, so they give less fucks about smelling good.

• +1