Why do users here say that teen love is cope?

WatermelonLover

WatermelonLover

Platinum
i havent really gotten more dopamine from something than losing all my firsts to a girl that liked me back, kissing for hours, etc. Sure Shes probably getting passed around by chads now but i would have definitely regretted if i never experienced something like this in my teenage years. Other than fucking a stacy, or getting extremely rich what else could give you this much dopamine?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, Bomber517, flippasav and 5 others
@Darkeningstar

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i havent really gotten more dopamine from something than losing all my firsts to a girl that liked me back, kissing for hours, etc. Sure Shes probably getting passed around by chads now but i would have definitely regretted if i never experienced something like this in my teenage years. Other than fucking a stacy, or getting extremely rich what else could give you this much dopamine?
I agree, though i am biased, ahah. Had it not been for that time I would still have been a big abused dog, and even now I am a bit, in some ways.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and WatermelonLover
Waste of time nowadays

By the way, I appreciated it more because many of my peers had difficulties in this regard. So I didn't take it for granted.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and WatermelonLover
damn yesterday rolling loud ken carson concert WAS SUPER FYA🤟🤟🤟

• Love it
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Teen love is a waste of time considering how quickly girls turn into whores and mature. That innocent virgin jb fantasy is rare

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, DeadTrees, Chadeep and 1 other person
Were u there?
yeaaa I tought its gonna be lighty because he is not that famous but damn bro, it was insane there were many non ken carson fans since there werent any good other artist at the time but the pogos went insane. cant w8 today for playboi

• Woah
yeaaa I tought its gonna be lighty because he is not that famous but damn bro, it was insane there were many non ken carson fans since there werent any good other artist at the time but the pogos went insane. cant w8 today for playboi
Damn i hope i can go to his concert one day. What was the average height there? Many chads?

They lack oxytocin and are non nt

• +1
Damn i hope i can go to his concert one day. What was the average height there? Many chads?
NAHHHHH JFLLLLLL SHIT TON OF ETHNICS i would say 80% of the people here are ethnics:lul::lul::lul: I mean playboi, ken himself are ethnics too and the average height is around 5'7 approximetly

• JFL
NAHHHHH JFLLLLLL SHIT TON OF ETHNICS i would say 80% of the people here are ethnics:lul::lul::lul: I mean playboi, ken himself are ethnics too and the average height is around 5'7 approximetly
Didnt expect that in austria. Thought it was like that just in germany and uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back