Why do we chase extremes here

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
The reality is chasing extremes will always leave you disappointed as Realsticly you will never be that extreme

You will never some perfect pheno, 6’5, gigachad billanoare with a 10 inch dick. And even if you improve you will still be disappointed if you chase the extremes

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, scrunchables, greycel and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and PlayersGetPlayed
because i am obsessed with my appearance and improving it

50% is just larping with those extremes tbh

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Zenis
i would just like to reach low htn at least

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, NZb6Air, greycel and 1 other person
thats the nature of humans, we will never be satisfied

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Zenis
You’re just gonna dissapoinf yourself? Be more realisitic
i know i can never change my pheno and i will never be 6ft2 but i want to at least try to reach a mid CL face to compensate

Because this is the dark side.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
i would just like to reach low htn at least
I think everyone should strive for Low HTN max. As that is the point when nobody really calls you ugly and you get more compliments than the average normie. Sure you will still get rejected by foids at times but you will stand out from majority of the public. It will take 10+ years or even more till we see low HTN being the average and then you need to max a bit higher.

I do think a good portion are thinking on very extreme levels. Trying to max out on PSL and appeal. Shit is so rare I don't know why its seen as a possibly common thing to achieve for people that are MTN-HTN base.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel

thats the nature of humans, we will never be satisfied
I remember hearing this story about some chick who got bullied in school at 13-15 and started getting surgeries from that age. I don't remember her current age but she said she got over a 100+ plastic surgeries with fillers done and is still not satisfied. Cruel world

• Woah
Reactions: counterintuitive
I think everyone should strive for Low HTN max. As that is the point when nobody really calls you ugly and you get more compliments than the average normie. Sure you will still get rejected by foids at times but you will stand out from majority of the public. It will take 10+ years or even more till we see low HTN being the average and then you need to max a bit higher.

I do think a good portion are thinking on very extreme levels. Trying to max out on PSL and appeal. Shit is so rare I don't know why its seen as a possibly common thing to achieve for people that are MTN-HTN base.
People here think looking like a autistic serial killer is ideal

People here think looking like a autistic serial killer is ideal
But what's brutal is I saw a thread in the RATING section and I decided to view one of them. It was a 13yr kid who most likely hasn't hit puberty and is asking how to improve.

At some point admins of this forum and the creator may need to think about putting the age scale higher eventually. Imagine pure zoomers looking through DIY surgeries you can do at home before they even have started puberty. And some randoms putting him on things that can ruin their appearance completely.

Decent PSL and good appeal is what matters. But going beyond extreme measures is laughable