Why do we have so many germans

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Ok we have a large curry population it makes sense considering how ugly we are but now germans? Bro fuck off chads soon we will see sean o pry here saying it is over ldar go er

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Petsmart
bcoz average height there is 181 or bcoz germans get cucked there by niggas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2205
We are getting cucked by the ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2969, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
germans are incel nerdic cucks

its the bavarians and austrians that are chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Framletgod, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
How the fuck can you get cucked by ugly short ethnics
they aren't cucked by the short ones. they are cucked by all them 6 ft + congo niggas sellin drugs there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1100, Ghostcel and 2 others
How the fuck can you get cucked by ugly short ethnics
Idk my assumption is that German men are just too beta and high inhib.
Sounds redpilled but probably true.
Germans mog ethnics most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I didn't said I cuck shit but there are other niggas cucking
Tbh I think germans are high inhib and submissive. How can the chad race be from the most feared nation in europe to a docile nation. I bet if i punch and german and call him a nazi he will give me his money lol
Sounds redpilled but probably true.
Germans mog ethnics most of the time.
Yeah cuz a third world war and the US will start holocaust your ass cuz germans like starting shit

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and NiBBaCel
Tbh I think germans are high inhib and submissive. How can the chad race be from the most feared nation in europe to a docile nation. I bet if i punch and german and call him a nazi he will give me his money lol

Yeah cuz a third world war and the US will start holocaust your ass cuz germans like starting shit
joos
That merchant

I live literally 20 away from germany lmao.
1. Germany got very left wing. Noone blames them bitches there if they fuck aorund with tyroones like in other countries.
2. most germans aren't chads anymore and get mogged and roasted by ethnics. just look at them schools it'l like 80 percent ethnics are bullying the germans.

Yes it's sadly true tbh. Germans are brought up to never fight back etc. It really leads to high inhib and pussy behavior. I am definitely one of these submissive high inhib germans but I'm trying to change. Already teaching my brother to always fight back.

I live literally 20 away from germany lmao.
1. Germany got very left wing. Noone blames them bitches there if they fuck aorund with tyroones like in other countries.
2. most germans aren't chads anymore and get mogged and roasted by ethnics. just look at them schools it'l like 80 percent ethnics are bullying the germans.
They should bully germans. Exporting hypergamy and women’s rights. We could all have a young jb but the german cucktear manchild is on my cock about this issue
finally someone acknowledges bavaria
I am now scared of bavaria.

In real life it's not just about aesthetics but also about behavior tbh. Germans suck at the latter.
Russians and turks are alpha, always seeking fights etc and these brainless fucking whores love that shit secretly

In real life it's not just about aesthetics but also about behavior tbh. Germans suck at the latter.
Russians and turks are alpha, always seeking fights etc and these brainless fucking whores love that shit secretly
I dont live in germsny and i dont want to deny your experience but i doubt this. Whites mog ethnics. No behavior for your face

u real german ?
Ja, aber was ist deutsch

bis zur 7. Klasse konnte ich kein richtiges flüssiges deutsch weil mein lokaler Dialekt fast eine eigene sprache ist

I dont live in germsny and i dont want to deny your experience but i doubt this. Whites mog ethnics. No behavior for your face
not in germany brah
Ja, aber was ist deutsch

bis zur 7. Klasse konnte ich kein richtiges flüssiges deutsch weil mein lokaler Dialekt fast eine eigene sprache ist
halt kein ausländer

Imo whites also mog ethnics facially and height wise but it doesn't matter if you're a pussy. Also ethnics here in Germany are growing taller and all ethnics beardfraud and gymmax.

Imo whites also mog ethnics facially and height wise but it doesn't matter if you're a pussy. Also ethnics here in Germany are growing taller and all ethnics beardfraud and gymmax.
I always see the alt right complain about ethnics but i doubt it all. It is just some cope.

I always see the alt right complain about ethnics but i doubt it all. It is just some cope.
I mean my post wasn't 100% serious since I'd rather be a German virgin than a slayer Arab but there's still some truth to it.
Ethnic men are indeed a cause of inceldom because they fuck up gender ratio and their own women and daughters aren't even fuckable because of Islam.
Also they just make it a shitty experience to go out so German Pussies get even more inhib and autistic

I mean my post wasn't 100% serious since I'd rather be a German virgin than a slayer Arab but there's still some truth to it.
Ethnic men are indeed a cause of inceldom because they fuck up gender ratio and their own women and daughters aren't even fuckable because of Islam.
Also they just make it a shitty experience to go out so German Pussies get even more inhib and autistic
I thought germans fuck ethnics

Yes it's sadly true tbh. Germans are brought up to never fight back etc. It really leads to high inhib and pussy behavior. I am definitely one of these submissive high inhib germans but I'm trying to change. Already teaching my brother to always fight back.
Yeah true, but not in east germany.

Grüße aus dem Osten

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Germany is very left-wing and feminist.

More feminism=more incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Like in previous Weltkrieg Germans are at the forefront of Incel world war.

Bro, that's just the whole Europe, wtf

Europeans only mog asians when it comes to inhibition, everyone else mog them to shit, even Canadians probably mog all European countries

Cuz women have high standards

slav rape babies

its cuz the ethnics are superior to the germans in this society

Ethnocs are beneath whites what are you smoking
its not dude, maybe for your place in USA

i live here in switzerland and its the complete opposite

its hard to accept but it is what it is

average looking ethnic mogs average looking white here in terms of slays/status/alphagame

its not dude, maybe for your place in USA

i live here in switzerland and its the complete opposite

its hard to accept but it is what it is
I live in saudi. Whites mog ethnics this doesnt make sense. Maybe those turks dont look ethnic

I live in saudi. Whites mog ethnics this doesnt make sense. Maybe those turks dont look ethnic
yea its hard to define what ethnic means, because everyone understand it diffrently

if i have to be more specific, its the muslim ethnics that rule here (arabs,turks,kurds,balkans,iranian etc) their skin vary from white to brown so...

yea its hard to define what ethnic means, because everyone understand it diffrently

if i have to be more specific, its the muslim ethnics that rule here (arabs,turks,kurds,balkans,iranian etc) their skin vary from white to brown so...
Yeah levsntine arabs are, in my opinion, ultrachads. Low inhib and good looking on average. Many of them look european more so than many Europeans

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod